DX » Community » Reviews » Premium 8x/8-Point Cross Starburst Lens Filter (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjipppo on 11/13/2013

Nice cheap filter, good for that extreme starburst effect. Works good on my Canon 450. Used it a couple of time to make Christmass pictures and funny to make pictures of fireworks because of the shattered light effect of multiple souces. None! I have not found any cons until now. Why dont you try it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybompa1 on 11/04/2012

* Does not blur the picture * Can be used in combination with other filters, even if it makes the picture quality poorer it is nice to have that option * Fits my camera nicely * Easy to attach to the camera and easy to clean * Makes cool star effects I cannot think of any big cons, maybe the storage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDawieB on 10/11/2012

I've been buying a lot of these. When my friends see the effects on the photos, they want them as well! They come with a great casing as well. Great price for this product. None really. Sometimes the lines on the filter seemed missaligned, but it does not effect the photos A reflection is visible on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygkojadinovic on 05/23/2012

• Creates interesting effect from point sources of light (strong reflections at daylight or light sources in the dark) • The real thing, not a cheap post-production effect • Easy installation and use • The starburst effect itself will not contribute to the quality of your photos I was planning to use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJamesB009 on 03/12/2010

Premium 8x/8-Point Cross Starburst Lens Filter (58mm) Pros: - Easy to install on the camera - Nice filter - Really cool effects. - Feels solid, kinda heavy. Definatly a good thing. - Shoot in the dark for the bes effect I would say. cons: - The bos that it came in is not the best thing. Its a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySniperjp on 08/28/2009

- great lens - nice effect - good build - very good price The lens filter gives a nice effect of a 8 star. I made some test photo's and the look great. the lens filter is a bit darker then the origenel lens but is no problem. I come's in a plastic box, this is strong enough but the lens can move inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxrob on 08/21/2009

Very good build, finish and material used is impressive, metal made filter. The plastic box of this filter is the same that manufacturer uses for the others filters, so the box is too big for the filter, the only keep your filter protected is adding a sponge or any other material like this to lock the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexoexo on 03/27/2009

Feels very solid and professional - metal ring. Works as supposed to. Create beautiful 8-star effect from bright light sources or reflections - especially when shooting at dark. the box that come with it (plastic case) is almost useless, because filter is jumping inside, lot of free space. Anyway this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections