DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E09 120lm 3-Mode Memory Flashlight - Brown (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypirusmalus on 12/04/2013

Very bright and very wide beam with nice spot. Three modes (Hi, Med, Low), finaly light with no annoying strobo!!! And as I said, very well built, surprisingly quality! Comes with nice metal box, and user manual, good for present. Very strong keyring (one chinese light I lost because of weak keyring)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwwindisch on 11/04/2013

Switching this flashlight on for the first time gave me a WOW! It's astonishingly bright for its size and seems to be really tough! Furthermore it works perfectly with a AAA NiMH rechargeable battery (I recommend the ones with low self-discharge, like e.g. Eneloop). This reduces the operation cost drastically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybellido40 on 07/23/2013

It's my first flashlight keychain and I'm still amazed at what can come to light in high mode. This flashlight is ideal for carrying in your pocket every day for any situation that might happen to us. And only using a AAA pile, with which it can illuminate many hours in low mode. The only downside that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypustefix on 07/19/2013

The light is well built and had 3 levels of brightness. It is able to tail stand and lanyard (not provided) or key ring (provided) can be use to carry it around. It is a twisty, i.e. twist head to turn it on or off or to toggle brightness levels. There seems to be a minimum time before the light level ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections