DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E09 120lm 3-Mode Memory Flashlight - Brown (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good None хорошо small nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9050950 on 05/21/2015

Estoy muy contento con ella cumple con lo prometido ,buena calidad y funcional , la recomendare .

Muy buena calidad

Impression:good,Muy guapa;

0 0 0

• posted bymishanyzzz on 03/26/2015

Использую как наключник. Свету хватает как подсветить замок так и осветить помещение. Качество на высоте.

TANK007 E09 120LM 3-Mode Memory фонарик - Коричневый (1 х ААА)

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byBCBoy88 on 01/13/2015

When backpacking, we use headlamps that use 3x AAA batteries. It is best to carry same type battery instead of several sizes. We found this Tank flashlight light, durable and waterproof to use for backpacking. We have hiked 75 kms with this light on the outside of our backpack for quick grabbing.... Read more

Impression:Tiny and durable + waterproof!;

0 0 0

• posted byJAILEU on 11/08/2014

Pros: Properly distributed intensity of modes. No strobe mode. Best value/price. High quality finish. Aluminium anodized in 3 colours. Comes with a hard metal case. Cons: Its driver is not very efficient.

Impression:Over 100 lm for the first 10 minutes (measured),Supports both 10440 and AAA batteries.,Best value/price keychain flashlight.;

0 0 0

• posted byscrizza on 10/05/2014

Pros: Small light, nice made. I like it a lot and will buy another soon. Used only with AAA for now but since it's the v3 will try also with 10440 battery, still looking for some good one and a charger. Cons: I've broke the glass first time I've remounted it after opening the led part. Cause of I... Read more

Impression:good, small, nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypjozsa on 09/26/2014

Great for EDC, works with alkaline, NiMH or Li-ion batteries, small enough for carrying on a keychain. Remembers last setting in which it was working for at least 5 seconds. High brightness mode will use up battery very fast. Mid or low mode has acceptable working duration and brightness.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bypirusmalus on 12/04/2013

Very bright and very wide beam with nice spot. Three modes (Hi, Med, Low), finaly light with no annoying strobo!!! And as I said, very well built, surprisingly quality! Comes with nice metal box, and user manual, good for present. Very strong keyring (one chinese light I lost because of weak Warm... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwwindisch on 11/04/2013

Switching this flashlight on for the first time gave me a WOW! It's astonishingly bright for its size and seems to be really tough! Furthermore it works perfectly with a AAA NiMH rechargeable battery (I recommend the ones with low self-discharge, like e.g. Eneloop). This reduces the operation to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybellido40 on 07/23/2013

It's my first flashlight keychain and I'm still amazed at what can come to light in high mode. This flashlight is ideal for carrying in your pocket every day for any situation that might happen to us. And only using a AAA pile, with which it can illuminate many hours in low mode. The only that I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypustefix on 07/19/2013

The light is well built and had 3 levels of brightness. It is able to tail stand and lanyard (not provided) or key ring (provided) can be use to carry it around. It is a twisty, i.e. twist head to turn it on or off or to toggle brightness levels. There seems to be a minimum time before the light... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: