Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludimatos on 12/02/2013

Same colors as original, package perfect, the brushes are very useful, you can make beautiful make up with it, excelent product Less pigmented than original, but very good for the price, low quality brushes but useful, but better than expected Excelent for the price, its better if used with a eyeshadow primer. I really recommend the product even for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerizinha on 11/08/2013

I always wanted this eyeshadow pallete and it was really a good surprise for me the quality of each eyeshadow in it. The pigmentation is simply wonderful, I haven't tried it wihtout a good primer, so I can't say if it will last without primer, but the overwall impression is: WONDERFUL. Just like the other one I bought and just received. For this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

I don't even know where to start on explaining how i totally love this product!!! this is my favorite product in deal extreme!!!i love it so much!!the packaging is so clean and really cute!!the brush is great and really useful,the colors are very pigmented and would last whole day with a primer the only thing i don't like that some of the words were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarolpaula4 on 07/01/2013

DX package was great! Product arrived without a sratch. Palette is very similar to the real one. You can hardly tell the difference between the original and the copy. The colors are not as intense as the original one, but are very close. The durability is great. It can stay on my eyes for over 6h without any eye primer. The brushep that comes with it ... Read more

Urban Decay Naked 2 Dupe
    0 0
  • posted bybellacydonia on 06/14/2013

- Perfect imitation to the original one, very accurate. - Good quality. - Arrived without any damage. - The mirror is bigger than the one in the Naked (1) Palette. - Includes a 2 in 1 brush on the case, really pretty and smooth. - It's way cheaper than the original. - Good pigmentation and texture. - All the colors were different. - Free and fast shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystmnc on 06/14/2013

the shadows are very well pigmented, the colours are very similar to real ud palette. they last long without a primer too. the packing is good, the blending brush is good too. the mirror isn't poor, it has a plastic film, you just have to take it off. the dx package was poorly, my can came smashed, but at least the shadows don't broke. :( it was a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMi22y on 06/13/2013

This palette is very similar to the real naked2 palette. No one would know the difference. I was worried that the some of the shadows would be shattered from the delivery, but it arrive in superb condition. This price is amazing for the product quality, I would buy this again instead of paying $50 for the original palette. The only con is that the shadows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrislimaC on 05/23/2013

- unbelieveble. it's IDENTIC to the original from URBAN DECAY - everybody became so impressed, - all of my friends think I bought in urban decay - it's beautiful for every ocasion; wedding, party, work, daily makeups. - i love it !!!! - every woman loves it, I'm so in love. - no cons at ALL - I would like to know if that it's the original one, because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaphexgiba on 05/17/2013

The box looks a lot like the original. The product is good, gives good coverage. Easy to apply, good density. Hold on tight to the skin! The brush that comes with the kit is very bad, only buy if you have another set of brushes for the best application. Some of the shadows crumble easily. I have too the NAKED 1 palette, purchased here in DX, really,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygulluh on 05/16/2013

The colours are well-pigmented (with the exception of bootycall, which is more of a translucent shimmer) and fairly close to the original. Due to the basic colours this will work for pretty much any skin tone. Good for beginners as well as professionals because it's easy to combine colours and the pigmentation is quite consistent. There are a lot of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections