Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Beautiful palette, just like the original!

posted by redberry125 on 01/31/2013
    4 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Beautiful and solid case, looks just like the original. Even the outer box is perfectly done. It's practically impossible to tell the difference from the original one from UD. It's just like it even down to the details;
    - The colors are wonderful and very suitable for day and night use. The fixation is very good and even better when used with an eyeshadow primer;
    - It comes with a double sided brush for blending and crease marking, very useful and just like the original one, much better than the cheap sponge ones!
    - The price! In my country the original one isn't sold for less than ten times this price.

Cons:

I can't think of a single con to write!

OtherThoughts:

Buy this for yourself, your friends or your girlfriend/sister/mother! Everyone will be very happy with it! Perfect for seasoned users or young girls starting their first makeup kit. They're basically neutrals, so they go well with any situation (from workdays to weddings), skin tone or age. The same can be said to the Naked 1 palette, which is beautifully done too (also sold on dx.com).

Bottomline:

This palette is just like the original one, from the quality of the eyeshadow colors to the beautiful box and metal case. I hope they make similars of all the UD palettes, I'll be sure to buy each and every one!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections