DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Replacement Battery for GoPro HD 2 HD HERO2 AHDBT-002 - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCorro666 on 03/16/2014

I have two of these and use them regularly in my GoPro 2. As everyone with a Gopro knows they do chew battery. So after two and half hours of it turned on with start stop recording it goes flat. I normally have heaps of card space left so simply change to another batt and can go all day now. Batteries perform very well. On that, I actually accidently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 06/20/2013

Looks very much like an original gopro hero 2 battery, it has the exact size, it fit very well to my camera. It stay's charged even longer then the original gopro batery, but not much longer. I receive the batery in good condition packed in a box (look at my pictures). Is not an original batery but i can say that is even better then the original. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefanvdberg123 on 04/25/2013

Everything of GoPro is very expensive. Normally this battery cost €25 euro in my home country. Here it is not even 1/3 of the price. The battery is good and fits very well in my Hero 2. The duration of the battery is not the same as the original one. Original battery of GoPro = 3 hours non stop without lcd. DX battery = 2,5 hours non-stop without LCD ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJeanfred on 03/10/2013

Very good price solution to remedy of the low autonomy of the go pro. You could not ask for a better solution even the battery pack you can had to the camera is very expensive. not genuine, who care it do the job and it was charge when I received it. Easy to put in the camera. You don't need to add a plastic paper to help you remove it as i was obliged ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjerron on 01/25/2013

Inexpensive, original GoPro battery costs $19.99 Long lasting charge, as long as the original Perfect fit for GoPro Hero 2 None Took 1 month to receive Bought two batteries, received both in one undamaged envelope. Came with half charge but charged until full anyway. Have used the Go Pro Hero 2 camera mountain biking and for really long time lapses.... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections