DX » Community » Reviews » NP-BG1 Replacement Battery for Sony DSC-N1/N2/N20, DSC-H3, DSC-H3/B, DSC-H7, DSC-H7/B, DSC-H9 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlanshees on 03/25/2014

Excelent pakaging, best capacity, better than my original sony!!! Have InfoLITHIUM (that exchange data with the compatible electronic equipment about it's energy consumption), now in the display, near the battery, appear the minutes of residual charge, Great thing : ) There's also a very handy plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliezer14 on 02/05/2014

This is an original battery or looks like genuine, works very well, good capacity and is cheaper than in mexico. In mexico costs around USD $25. It's the half of the price of here. Just an excellent deal! The LiON battery lasts for sooooo many pictures, but once it's getting low on power - picture taking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMightyOhr on 12/11/2013

It is a very cheap replacement battery for a DSC H3 Sony camera. Have a low charge capacity. Charge capacity has not a great value, making necessary to charge more times during the utilization, but, it is the only inconvenience. I am using that for months and I have no problem yet. It is easy to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjasper on 10/09/2013

Excelent pakaging. Fully compatible with my Sony camera DSCH7 and the charger cheapest than the price on the stores in Brazil, same product and 10x cheapest than the original Sony Store. Looks like genuine. No Cons. Looks like genuine! Excelent product price and shipment. Does what expected. Very good!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamusso on 03/06/2013

Good capacity, similar to my original sony. Charge very good. Got more duration about 145 minutes of video. Looking good as a original. Got a little box to store safe. none to declare Excelent pakaging like a retail store. Fully compatible with my Sony charger and my camera Sony H 50 It´s 5x cheapest ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections