DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Bike Bicycle Cycling Half-Finger Fabric + Artificial Leather Gloves - Black + Grey (Size XL)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasRLReis on 10/22/2013

Good fabric quality and very comfortable to wear. The leather is synthetic but is very good, resistent and maintain your hands cool, it allows your skin breath. The seams are well done. The reflexive band could be a little larger because in the night in a not so big distance it already became unnotice. and the velcro in the closure is a little poor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybroken86 on 10/16/2013

These gloves are comfortable and have good grip. They are a great price and decent quality for the price you pay. The material is very breathable and the fact that they are fingerless allows more flexibility. The quality could be a bit better but aside from that there are not really too many cons about this product. They offer pretty decent protection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerhatsahin on 09/07/2013

The inside of the gloves is made of thick leather material, so it will deinitely protect your palms in case of an accident. It also helps absorb the vibration from the handlebar. The outside of the gloves is made of a very thin fabric so it will breath and your hands will not overheat when you're using them. It's a lot more important detail than you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramfronik on 09/02/2013

Simple and comfortable gloves. Good protection by faux-leather when you would fall. Top of the glove is made from strechty fabric, so it fits very well. Very good price for this type of glove. Similar gloves would run around 25 us dollars in the store. Padding is minimal, but leather is strong enough to absorb most shocks. The glove is a little rough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFireForce on 07/12/2013

- It's a PEARL IZUMI branded pair of cycling gloves! - Very soft & comfortable - Fits like a ... glove!?!? - Absolutely love it for my long road rides -Maybe the velcro tabs are just a bit too short. But this could be just me. I'm used to longer ones for trail & downhill. I've done just about 200km with this pair of gloves so far, and it's brilliant!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilva1 on 06/15/2013

The product is made of Great quality material. Is very good to use to ride a bike. I recommend, because the cost benefit is very good. I bought The size XL, and it is not so BIG, it seems to be the size medium. So it was hard to use in the beginning. With time using, it fit good in your hand and became more comfortable. They cold make the gloves bigger ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections