DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Teeth Care Mint Flavor Waxed Dental Flosses (2 PCS / Length 50M)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexey240381 on 02/28/2014

Bought, come quickly! Seller good!Fresh minty flavor, feels strong when I pulled it tight during flossing I liked plus not expensive, good quality!Fresh minty flavor, feels strong when I pulled it tight during flossing It is great to note that the expiry date is 5 (five) years away. I have purchased 2 (two) packs of it myself and it will be some time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySCunha11 on 12/27/2013

Let me think...100 meters of dental floss for 2,40$ how can you get rong with it? :) Really fresh mental taste, strong cord and do the job with cleaning your teeth. Strong enough for you to be able to use them as cordage to secure things together or even construct some snares. The only thing that i can poit out its the lack of a case to store the two ... Read more

front backcase
    0 0
  • posted byGdaivier on 11/21/2013

Verry cheap price for 50 meter of tooth care. I use normaly johnson, and i can tell you it is much better then jochnson, it is stronger, you can put it in a johnson container without problem and use ass such No container to put in bud if you used johnson before you can just put it in a johnson container. No mint taste at all , or they send me the wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLydKch on 06/04/2013

Fresh minty flavor, feels strong when I pulled it tight during flossing. The cheapest dental floss I ever bought at USD2.60 for 100 metres! It will be nice if this product comes with a dental floss case; however, this is not a con for me. Perfect as a refill for my dental floss dispenser. You may fit it into any reusable dental floss case or just dropped ... Read more

100 metres per pack
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections