DX » Community » Reviews » YEZL SG6 Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance - Red + White (9g)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypileon on 03/06/2014

This is an all-round lubricant for o-rings. The pack is very useful to keep in a save a dive kit Has a certain tendency to release a little liquid when left on the heat of the sun. Protect it from heat and direct sunlight. This is a general purpose lubricant. I use it freely for my o-rings on diving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRachel235 on 01/14/2014

Item arrived quickly from DX (10days)! You get a lot of silicone grease for the money, and it will last a long time unless you have loads of flashlights to grease up! It was a bit stiff at first, but soon loosen up when stirred thoroughly before applying to the flashlight threads. This was the cheapest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZikKK on 12/29/2013

Use this grease glands in their lamps. Excellent grease - Threaded connections began to work very gently. This grease does not damage the sealing rubber koltsm, which is very important for me. Convenient Bank storage grease. By car freeze locks door opening as in Russia is very harsh climate, but after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYTTM on 11/19/2013

I use it on my Fenix, Nitecore and Maratac flashlights. The grease have right consistency is - not too thin, not too thick right on the middle. The container are filled up to the top and as you need just small portion of grease to servicing one flashlight and considering you do not have to do it very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKensasaki on 10/24/2013

I use to maintain my flashlight. It is possible to prevent wear of the screw.Because it contains 9g, I can be used for many things. I used the flashlight of 30 or more, but not gone yet. Nothing in particular. Flashlight threaded portion is of inferior quality requires regular maintenance. Please paint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVVPVV on 08/31/2013

A big, capacity, small price and convenient packaging. Not found. Use to lubricate seals lantern ( PALIGHT M900 ) and cell phone ( Lenovo A660 ). Be careful when applied to a surface that has contact with a transparent material (eg lens flashlight) to YEZL SG6 Silicone Grease did not get this transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNamercini on 03/05/2013

- This is a very usefull product because mantain o-rings and other rubbers. - The price is exceptional... - The grease have a nice consistency and durability on the o-rings - The size...But for the price you always can buy another one I bought this item for my cree flashlight and works good. The o-rings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySherlock3 on 03/04/2013

The consistency is very good - not too thin, not too thick so it is easy to apply. I bought this brand because Yezl make torches and I wanted silicone grease for the O rings on my torches. The containers are filled to the brim and one container will go a long way for my purposes. You do not need to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 01/26/2013

- Great consistency so it's not needed to be used in great quantity. - It's very good used on aluminum thread (flashlights). - It is also very good to use on other rubber o rings as it doesn't not age the material. - It has water repellent properties so it will last for a long time. - it isn't certifed ... Read more

the grease opened flashlight all greased up

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections