DX » Community » Reviews » Car Air-Outlet Vent Swivel Mount Holder for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevincar on 07/06/2014

This car kit holder is the only type that will work in my car. The glass is to far away for anything with a suction cup and the dashboard is not flat enough. This foot will fit in my vent and hold another phone holder. So I bouht this together with the nexus 4 suction cup holder and swapped the frame and foot. Doesn't sit to solid on the vent. Would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylfsantosl on 12/12/2013

Great product and works well for what it was designed for. Fit's very well as it was designed for Nokia 920. We can access all the buttons without any problem. Not easy to fit in brazilian standard... maybe the car vent outlet too small... so almost broke it to fit. But doing it carefully will solve the problem. It also keeps the vent steady and you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykisscsaba on 12/04/2013

It really has just the perfect size for Nokia Lumia 920. The holder has a good grip, no vibrations while driving, and as it is mounted on the air vent, it is always near your hands and eyes. Actually there are no real cons: - came fully disassembled, in a damaged box, so I was worried, that some parts are missing, but everything went all right. - If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiggmur on 10/01/2013

Fits my nokia lumia 920 Can be used in an upright position or a horizontal position. The hook for connecting to the air inlet can be bended, which is nice if your inlet is not corresponding to you air inlet in your car. I fail to see the purpose of disassemblying the mount from the connection between the phone and mount. It takes a fair bit of space,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzTimo on 08/12/2013

Good tight hold, once it's in it's not going anywhere. Very easy to assemble and clips onto your air duct easily. A bit tricky to put in, I also broke the latch at the top after use for a couple of months. Still works fine without it though, and is even easier to put in. Even though the clips have a tight hold on the phone, the system that holds it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections