DX » Community » Reviews » Lichee Pattern Hibernate Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Paperwhite - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrazilianjoe on 10/09/2013

The device fits perfectly, and it is easily inserted. The magnetic on/off works perfectly, making for a very good experience. The looks are good. I personally would like it even more if it were a super-slim build, but I can't complain too much. It cannot be called bulky though. The looks do not embarass you in front of your friends at all. In fact, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilthomas on 09/02/2013

The kindle fits perfectly in the case, seems to be hard enough to protect it for a medium fall and looks pretty nice, the quality of the case is much higher than expected, especially considering the low price. The unique low point that I could find so far is the fact that hibernate function does not work properly, opening the case does not start the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeschmrein on 08/28/2013

For guys like myself, this item is indispensable, since I always throw my gadgets in my bag and don't really bother to place them carefuly. This case is specific to Kindle Paperwhite, so I don't know if it fits for other ereaders or not. It has two magnets in the upper and lower corners to keep the case closed. The material is PU, in a leather pattern ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygzanetti on 07/29/2013

Cheap, good quality, holds the Paperwhite firmly. The magnet is ok, puts the device on hibernation once you close de case. None so far. Maybe it should have some kind of lock, but it´s not that important. This one or the official from Amazon, you have to protect your Kindle. You don´t even have to take off the case when reading, simply twist ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneratoblogo on 02/18/2013

I was surprised by built quality. It's good! Leather looks like real. My Kindle Paperwhite fits very well and firmly, so it should protect it from falls. Hibernate function (magnet) works perfectly. After few weeks of use there is no signs of use. I hope it will last long. None so far. Well, maybe it could have some kind of pocket to hold papernotes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections