DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Data / Charging Cable for Asus TF101 / TF201 / TF300 / TF700T / TF301 / TF700 - Black (2m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmsaenzdonosti on 11/19/2013

Great article, works fine, and is longer than the original one, which give you improved freedom of movement. In about 2 weeks it arrives at home, perfectly packed and delivered. I haven't found anyone. Long enough, works like charger and like usb too. It fits better than the original one, which was a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytacohanou on 02/06/2013

Cheap Usefull, does what it needs to do: charge tablet. It works with my Asus TF300T. The cable is long enough to full-fill any connection distance, it measures 2 meters. none For the Asus tablets this cable is perfect. I use it when I'm on the road so I don't have to carry my original cable with me.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFreezyExp on 01/15/2013

The cable is long enough to full-fill any connection distance. It works properly with the TF 201. The price is better then the official cable. The USB connector cover easily slides back onto the cable, the cover still protects the cable, so this is just a minor issue. A bit of glue solves the USB cover ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections