DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Case for Ipad MINI - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarthikeyank on 03/26/2014

very Good Leather used which has good grip,Device wake up and sleep works well,Product fit and quality is at its best. Looks similar to the official case.Very satisfied with the product. And will strongly recommend this.And this was my first purchase with DX and I was very satisfied. Will look forward ... Read more

inside front view

0 0 0

• posted byAugustoSW on 02/24/2014

Really nice finish, good materials, nice color and fits well with te first generation iPad Mini. I have compared this one with the official Smart Case for iPad mini, and the only difference is the finish of the back side, which personally, is better on this one. I can't see any cons on this product. ... Read more

Ipad case 2

0 0 0

• posted byabroBA on 01/10/2014

The quality is better than I expected. It is a little bit hard to get Ipad mini retina in becouse this ipad is 0,5 mm thicker then old one. You have still bad feeling, that Ipad could fall out, but not. Case turns the ipad on and off with the smart cover. Nothing really bothers me about the case. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharryshe on 01/09/2014

Very good for the price. Locks the screen of the iPad mini. Lightweight, good fit. It is also reasonably durable. The feel is quite nice and tacky so is easy to grip and doesn't get sweaty or clammy like smooth cases/ the original aluminium back of an iPad mini. Has started to have little bits of thread ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNNowa on 11/21/2013

It's faaaar betten than expected. When I bought it, I was expeting to receive nothing more than a reasonable case, but it's really well-made. Probably, it is not quite as resistant as a cover made by Apple. However, it's also much cheaper. Nothing at all. I mean... It could stand upright a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysireesha on 11/01/2013

1. Fits perfectly for my Ipad mini 2. and all the functionality of smart cover can be done easily. 3. value for money product. quality of product was ok. My first time abroad shopping on dx.com and I was pretty satisfied by the product they have supplied. This site has a lot to offer and will purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvisintin on 03/17/2013

The quality was better than I expected. I bought this as I didn't like that the Apple cover had no protection for the back. It turns the ipad on and off with the smart cover and the ipad fits snugly into the case. Nothing really bothers me about the case. If I had to pick at it, the folding stand isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/20/2013

The case comes inside a small plastic box to protect it, the case feels verry soft inside, you can put the case into a stand, and you'r ipad is verry secure inside. The plastic box where the case comes with is in Chinese so i can't really read it, more bad things i can't say becouse there is no bad thing.... Read more

iPad mini case iPad mini case iPad mini case iPad mini case iPad mini case iPad mini case DX iPad case

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections