DX » Community » Reviews » Wood Grain Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad MINI - Carbonarius
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaurocati on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fair price for a good quality item. It even comes with an inner magnet that automaticaly shuts down the iPad-mini's screen when it passes next to the sensor and turns it on again if you open the case. Cons:No cons at all. In fact, there's a little piece of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalmonfishpie on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Charcoal color looks great Looks like real wood, with grains and lines Lighter than I think. Good to have a ring at the back so that I can keep the stylus with it can carry around. Also a smart cover. Wake my mini with no problem. Cons:Don't know what material i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhinhin on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality, easy to use, iPad mini fits in perfectly, the texture of the case really feels like wood, surprisingly the cover is like smart cover that can turn on and off the iPad mini Cons:a bit heavy than just iPad mini (but as expected) OtherThoughts:Very good prod... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMichelHolland on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This case covers the iPad mini device on all sides (front/back as well as top, bottom, righthand side). Therefore, the iPad mini is well protected in this case, keeping the iPad mini full functional. Also, the camera (backside) remains operational, while the iPad mini is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections