DX » Community » Reviews » Wood Grain Protective PU Leather Case for Ipad MINI - Carbonarius
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladm25 on 03/22/2014

Very good protective case for iPad mini. Fantastic quality and very easy to use. Fit very well. It has magnet, and its work very good. Design of this product is something that I very like. All the buttons are available after mount of this leather case. Very cheap price for this kind of product. I do not have any cons for this product Shipping was not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVladm25 on 02/21/2014

This is a nice smart cover for the iPad Mini. it fits perfectly to the device. Quality of plastic is very good. Makes much more confortable to use the iPad for reading, gaming. Very well designed. Connectors and buttons stay very well in reach. It clicks onto the iPad back, and the screen remains completely visible. None I can think of Every iPad owner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurocati on 02/18/2014

Fair price for a good quality item. It even comes with an inner magnet that automaticaly shuts down the iPad-mini's screen when it passes next to the sensor and turns it on again if you open the case. No cons at all. In fact, there's a little piece of the outer layer which is peeling off so I had to glue it again. It could have been a little bit cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalmonfishpie on 05/10/2013

Charcoal color looks great Looks like real wood, with grains and lines Lighter than I think. Good to have a ring at the back so that I can keep the stylus with it can carry around. Also a smart cover. Wake my mini with no problem. Don't know what material it is made of, feels like wood/paper/plastics. The flip looks like it will break after some use.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhinhin on 01/24/2013

Great quality, easy to use, iPad mini fits in perfectly, the texture of the case really feels like wood, surprisingly the cover is like smart cover that can turn on and off the iPad mini a bit heavy than just iPad mini (but as expected) Very good product! Everyone sees my case and said it is really beautiful!!! GREAT BUY! if you're looking for a nice ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMichelHolland on 01/14/2013

This case covers the iPad mini device on all sides (front/back as well as top, bottom, righthand side). Therefore, the iPad mini is well protected in this case, keeping the iPad mini full functional. Also, the camera (backside) remains operational, while the iPad mini is in the cover. The price indicates that it's a relativaly cheap product. How long ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections