DX » Community » Reviews » HR-199 Drum Style Mini Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker w/ FM / USB / TF - Blue
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Speaker review

posted by User3836 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Speaker works well and supports MP3, and WAV files but not WMA. Has nice light underneath speaker. The antenna works great for radio. Sounds nice as well. Also this speaker supports USB and Sd card. It automatically plays the music once the sd card is in or USB. The aux cable that it came with works well with my iphone but not on my car stereo. Headphones work.

Cons:

The aux cable doesn't work with my car stereo. Didn't come with instructions. Had trouble figuring it out. A bit trick but I got it working. The speaker comes with rechargeable cord only but not the charging adapter. So you'll need to buy one.

OtherThoughts:

This speaker works well but you have to figure out how to use it properly. This is what I know so far on how to use it.

The mode button is for changing from the USB, SD card, and radio.

To use your iphone with this speaker or any other device that has a 3.5mm jack input you have to connect both the charging cable and the usb to the speaker then the 3.5mm jack to the desired device. Otherwise it wont work.

To decrease volume you must click and hold until volume decreases.

To increase volume you must click and hold until volume increases.

Also both the volume buttons are used to go forward and back to your song or when using the radio. (Just click once to go forward or back)

The scan buttons scans and is also a pause button.

BTW you can have the sd card installed and the usb, and switch between them using the mode button.

Sorry if this is long but just want to help everyone that is confused using this device. :)

Bottomline:

Overall this is truly a great product to have. It's pretty tiny too but don't let it's size fool you. This little thing packs a punch!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections