• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Easy Sushi Roller

posted by chicotavares on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The TV Perfect Roll-Sushi Maker is easy and practice to use. 
    I also had no problems at all to clean the roller. I just put it all under hot water and in some minutes it was ready to use again.
    The price of the roller is certainly the best part. This is a good thing to buy in the range of under US$10,00.
    It is also interesting the manual that came with the product. It teaches how to make the sushi rollers and gives new ideas.

Cons:

The material is a little bit fragile. So maybe it will not last long.
    The size of the rolls made by the sushi roller isn't that good with you want to make a dinner with 2 or 3 friends. It suits better for an individual meal or maybe a couple meal.

OtherThoughts:

Maybe the Sushi Roller should have been bigger or in a different format. In this way you could be able to make bigger rolls.

The Sushi Roller can also be used to other food. I'm thinking on doing candies on it, maybe it will suit well.

Bottomline:

For the price paid it is an outstanding product. Some changes has been suggested but I highly recommend this product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections