Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysbrabec on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works nearly in all combinations I even tested: - With SD-MicroSD adapter and MicroSD card - With PQI Air Card - In all readers I even tested - In my Minolta Dimage A1 camera - In my Zaurus SL-C3200 PDA - You can contact manufacturer's support: https://www.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 02/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter has the same dimensions as a CompactFlash card, so it fits perfectly in my camera. It works great with the Secure Digital cards. Cons:For an adapter it is quite expensive. But on the other hand, it is a lot cheaper than replacing Secure Digital cards for Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypapaloukas on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like this adapter as i can use it in many ways. My canon eos5d and canos eos 50d are working perfectly with this adapter. Inexpensive solution to use the cheaper sd cards insted of cf cards. I used it also with micro sd adapter including micro sd cards. It works perfe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxakatyan on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a useful item. Another adapters card I've used don't transfer in high speed so when I record a video with my full HD camera, the recording stopped in 5 or 6 seconds. Cons:Anything is wrong. OtherThoughts:I have a CANON EOS 5D MarkII. Only accepts CF card... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelpicaphoto on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This adapter will allow you to use your SD cards on Pro cameras like 5D mk2, 7D and others. This is a must have gadget if you've already owned some high end sd cards for some reflex and compact cameras like eos rebels o canon 60D. In more cases SD cards are chea... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydyarmak on 08/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Rather than buying a bunch of CF cards that I would only ever use on my Canon DSLR, I got this. Couldn't be happier, works great in combination with the Samsung branded class 10 SD card I ordered from DX. No lag when taking pictures on continuous mode. Cons:None, works... Read more

1 0
  • posted byronbouwheer on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This adapter really works fine with the new wifi-sd cards, because a magnetic field is missing. Used in the Canon EOS 5D markII with a Transcent wifi-sd card 16GB class 10 =17 MB/s (approx. €46) you easily can browse and show you photos on your phone or tablet... Read more

8 0
  • posted byc12402 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works very well with Canon Mark II and eye-fi card, despite Canon says it does not work! Most of similar adapters had a metal shield to protect from RF interferences, however this locks the wifi signal when using an SD wifi card. The lack of shielding in this... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCarlosHuerta on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was exeptic about this item, but when I saw it work, I was delaighted to see that It will save a lot of money on storage cards for my Canon 5d Mark 2 DSLR. I tested it with still pictures, and it worked fine, also with video and worked awsome. Although from ti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrBlues on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Allows you to use less expensive SD cards and standardize on one type of memory card for universal use in all your electronics. Easy installation for the novelist. Does not require reading a manual to install. Adapter performs as it should. Cons:No storage cases. OtherT... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections