Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellente Choice!

posted by elpicaphoto on 08/22/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This adapter will allow you to use your SD cards on Pro cameras like 5D mk2, 7D and others. This is a must have gadget if you've already owned some high end sd cards for some reflex and compact cameras like eos rebels o canon 60D. In more cases SD cards are cheaper than CF cards so this is another reason why you can consider this as an option. In my case I already have a 32gb c10 SD from my fuji x100 and it works just perfect with my 7D using this adaptor, even recording full hd video.

Cons:

The only thing i don't like about this is fatter than a normal CF card and some card readers might not take it, although you can always read straight from the SD card instead, so it might not be a mayor problem.

OtherThoughts:

In my case i found it really useful and really recommend it.

Bottomline:

The buld quality is not as good as a normal cf card and this is not like a minisd to sd adapter. it has more things inside to make it work, so i think you have to take care a little bit more than a normal cf card, but it's still pretty decent.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections