DX » Community » Reviews » EFCom Pro Wireless 850/900/1800/1900MHz GPRS/GSM Module w/ Antenna - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydealagainto on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just connect the rx-tx gnd, 5v, and works! I'm using it with a PIC16F887 and everything is okay. It communicates with SIM900 AT commands. - comes with pins, and mounting screws, easy to mount - you can save power by using the pwr pin to switch off from software - fast pow... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAZGFOREVER on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really simple serial GSM modem. The use of a serial port and AT commands makes the SIM900 an almost universal GSM module, enabling its use on everything from 8 bit microcontrollers to high end 32 bit ARM microcontrollers and SOCs, FPGAs and even computers. AT... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymarizo on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really small all in one gadget. It works with my DIY USB-TTL adapter with FT232RL. I tested some AT commands - make call, accept call, send SMS, read SMS, delete SMS, looks like everything works like it should. Cons:I think the mic & phones sockets are swape... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDiversant123 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works immediately after switching on. You just connect it to the COM port using MA232 or via TTL adapter to the USB (you can use the SKU: 147863) Then you can send AT command in accordance with the chip. I was able to send yourself a SMS after 5 minutes of resea... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections