DX » Community » Reviews » EFCom Pro Wireless 850/900/1800/1900MHz GPRS/GSM Module w/ Antenna - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladzzoni on 04/02/2014

Robust design. All is soldered well. It has connector for microphone and speaker so you can make calls. It can be easily programmed using good known AT commands. Can be connected to micro-controller or Arduino through UART interface. To connect with PC you need TTL to USB converter. Bad quality of case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetlof on 03/08/2014

Easy to integrate GPRS-module. The embedded HTTP-stack accessible by AT-commands simplifies HTTP-kommuncation. A very good form-factor makes in pretty easy to mount in integrated devices. Very good price for that functionality Difficult to find manual (must search on external sites). The included antenna-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealagainto on 08/14/2013

Just connect the rx-tx gnd, 5v, and works! I'm using it with a PIC16F887 and everything is okay. It communicates with SIM900 AT commands. - comes with pins, and mounting screws, easy to mount - you can save power by using the pwr pin to switch off from software - fast powerup -none found using gprs or ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAZGFOREVER on 06/16/2013

really simple serial GSM modem. The use of a serial port and AT commands makes the SIM900 an almost universal GSM module, enabling its use on everything from 8 bit microcontrollers to high end 32 bit ARM microcontrollers and SOCs, FPGAs and even computers. AT commands support makes the module almost ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bymarizo on 02/27/2013

Really small all in one gadget. It works with my DIY USB-TTL adapter with FT232RL. I tested some AT commands - make call, accept call, send SMS, read SMS, delete SMS, looks like everything works like it should. I think the mic & phones sockets are swaped - usually the phone output is green. GSM module ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDiversant123 on 02/11/2013

Works immediately after switching on. You just connect it to the COM port using MA232 or via TTL adapter to the USB (you can use the SKU: 147863) Then you can send AT command in accordance with the chip. I was able to send yourself a SMS after 5 minutes of research. The high price, I think could be done ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections