DX » Community » Reviews » M6988-B Power Socket Style High Speed 480Mbps 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub - Black (40cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 13 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuaveDan on 05/27/2014

Works exactly how you'd expect it to work. It's a great portable little unit at a great price. What more could you want? It's not a powered hub, which you wouldn't expect for this price. It's also USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0, which should be fine for most uses. This is portable enough to throw into a laptop case. I have a half dozen of these hubs around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNitroInside on 03/25/2014

Good quality of usage experience and makes what it promised. No connection problem, my laptop took it instantly. The materials seems too week. It hasn't broken yet but it seems fragile. Cable is a little annoying because is not so adaptive or easy to move. Cameras, cellphones and other massive storage devices could be slower by the split of the connection.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylo9u7zhk2 on 03/21/2014

The USB hub is cheap as chips, no question about that. I got my first USB hub delivered which did not work. After a payment of another 1.7$ I received a second one (which seems to work) However, I cannot charge up my iPhone. I'm getting an error message which says, the hub is not supported, so I have to plug my phone straight to the USB slot at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byforkbomber on 03/10/2014

-the product is very cheap. -haven't used it for power-hungry devices yet, but works perfectly for mouse, keyboard and USB stick at the same time. -Compact design. the build quality does feel a bit cheap, but then again: so is the price. I don't have any other negative points so far. Not a product is use every day, but it works good enough whenever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBl4nkface on 02/25/2014

It is very cheap and simple. It kind of does what it is supposed to do, but one of the ports does not worl. The USB cord appears to be of a good quality. It is a very lightweight HUB, by the way. Although that may speak of its fragility. Build quality is very poor. The plastic seems cheap and it shows some light scratches. The worst part, obviously,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySelahh on 02/23/2014

It does what it is supposed to do. I needed it and ordered one because it was cheap and it was good looking. And you get 4 extra usb ports for only a few dollars, what more do you want? Haven't found any cons. Maybe the fourth socket could have also been on the upperside of the socket, that would make it easier accessible, but it is not something very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydprado75 on 12/26/2013

I've bought and tested 2 units of this product. This is a simple non-powered usb 2.0 hub, but does the job as expected. You can go ahead and plug each port a usb stick (as I did) and copy multiple files for all of them and it won't stop working as i've experienced with some models. I've bought to units to make it easy to have a simple dockstation both ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 11/05/2013

It has 4 ports and has a flexible cable, which is good if you want a cheap USB hub for travel or other purposes on a budget. I've tested this out on an Android tablet and also laptop and overall, it seems to be working with keyboard/mouse. Since it's underpowered (unpowered), you probably won't want to use it for high power devices like external hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykisscsaba on 10/16/2013

Cheap. Actually it is the cheapest from DX, this was really what I was looking for. The main pro is, that it is actually working flawlessly. USB speed is normal USB 2.0 Not really beautiful, some small scratches were on it, even before opening. Cable a bit on the short side. Cables have to be pushed hard to plug in, actually this is not a real con -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymladen010 on 09/11/2013

The design is very cool and tiny. Works great on my desktop. Hub is powered by usb slot and provides ports with 500mAh each. USB 2.0 Hub is not a self-powered hub. I have a usb flash connected to the USB 2.0 hub and then media player and I could not watch movies, is too weak for I guess. Great gift for every one. It is just plug'n'play. I recommend ... Read more

0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections