DX » Community » Reviews » P5-7mm Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope w/ Reflective Lens - Black (5m)
Customer’s impression:
Could be better ok!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChillarn on 11/21/2014

The camera worked fine but the light could not control. The blinking all the time. For that price, you might expect a bit lower quality. Read more

Impression:ok!;

0 0 0

• posted byeepeli on 08/07/2014

pros: adjustable light that can also be turn off, small diameter, water proof, windows 7 auto installed the driver cons: bad engrish manual, the light is very dim even at full brightness, cmos sensor quality is so bad i am having trouble to understand what is in the picture. the reflective lense is completely ... Read more

Impression:Could be better;

0 0 0

• posted byb1r63r on 01/02/2014

Works out of the box in linux Seems robust The mirror add-on (for viewing to the side instead of straight ahead) screws firmly on. The light is controlled with a knob on the USB adapter, so there is no software needed for that on Linux. When using the mirror add-on the built-in light reflects back to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksf60 on 09/25/2013

This camera will get through in any hole. It is very small in sizes and in the diameter moreover it has an adjustable illumination. ????? long, it is possible to lower in water, the camera continues to work, it has very big range of application in any branch. At first I couldn't install for it the driver ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byraislasher on 04/22/2013

Easy to use, i used on Windows 7, just plug the camera an use any webcam program. The light can be adjusted with a switch on the USB conector. Came with "driver" and 45° mirror I see nothing that is a problem. perhaps the price is a bit too much as it's only a cheap webcam with a long ... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections