DX » Community » Reviews » ACACIA 0314902 Outdoor Sports Skiing / Cycling Full Finger Waterproof Warmer Gloves - Black (Size L)
Customer’s impression:
Agarre Frío Guantes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

Comprado para salidas en bici en los meses del frío invierno, y que cumplen con su requisito de poder cambiar las velocidades y frenar en mi bicicleta sin restricciones. Como calientan las manos, de lo más importante de todo el cuerpo. Read more

Impression:Guantes,Frío,Agarre;

0 0 0

• posted byGGG9888 on 05/12/2014

Very warmer gloves, contains internal soft construction, useful for ride a bike, trekking and other kind of outdoor sports. Useful only in cold days of course. It´s really waterproof and windstopper (tested). Here in Brazil, we've specially rainy days and with that I can maintain my hands dried.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybennoon on 02/03/2013

Waterproof, checked it myself under running water, hands are still dry. Tried to blow on it to see if wind gets in- absolute wind-block. You are able to adjust the glove to your hand by two wires around the wist, and a robber band. The inside made out of fleece. They are a bit big and clumsy. only one ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections