DX » Community » Reviews » LANSTAR L518 Android 4.0 Bar Phone w/ 4.3" Capacitive Screen, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Yellow
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlawishas on 03/16/2013

the touch screen responds pretty well and the phone is pretty quick.The battery lasts a good amount of time.downloads pretty fast and gets great signal where im at. Cheap price. comes with case and a black back to it just in case you were thinking about not buying it because of the color. unlike what the description says it does not come with Google ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmurfee999 on 02/15/2013

cheap cheap cheap cheap, still a gooooooood phone just not what it says it is. this is just an update from my last post. i bought this for my son 's first phone and i don't think you can go wrong for the price not actaully android system4.0 the system has been hacked to say it is but really it is android 2.36. the protective case is a little bit sketchy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmurfee999 on 01/18/2013

bought this on the Xmas sale bonanza for less than 50 dollars can't beet the price. comes with 2 different battery covers one black and one yellow just in case you were hesitating because you thought you might not like a yellow phone. plastic rear cover, extra screen protectors. wasn't loaded up with too much marketing apps nicely responsive.touch screen.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections