DX » Community » Reviews » LANSTAR L518 Android 4.0 Bar Phone w/ 4.3" Capacitive Screen, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi and Dual-SIM - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlawishas on 03/16/2013

the touch screen responds pretty well and the phone is pretty quick.The battery lasts a good amount of time.downloads pretty fast and gets great signal where im at. Cheap price. comes with case and a black back to it just in case you were thinking about not buying it because of the color. unlike what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfee999 on 02/15/2013

cheap cheap cheap cheap, still a gooooooood phone just not what it says it is. this is just an update from my last post. i bought this for my son 's first phone and i don't think you can go wrong for the price not actaully android system4.0 the system has been hacked to say it is but really it is android ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfee999 on 01/18/2013

bought this on the Xmas sale bonanza for less than 50 dollars can't beet the price. comes with 2 different battery covers one black and one yellow just in case you were hesitating because you thought you might not like a yellow phone. plastic rear cover, extra screen protectors. wasn't loaded up with ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections