DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation Bike / Motorcycle Holder for GPS / DVR / Mobile Phone - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackhonda on 07/17/2013

Im using this for my GPS, video camera or my samsung S3 on my motorcycle which vibrates a lot. I had tried other products but it seems to be shaking if im using it but with this i have no more shaken videos! Made Of Plastic so need to be gentle when locking and unlocking or u might crack it I had tried other products but it seems to be shaking if im ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicentextreme on 03/05/2013

Cheap, small and surprisingly heavy for a plastic item this size: because of this I expect it to be durable too. Small is good because it will be mounted on the handlebars and so it must not interfere with the cables or fuel tank. none so far It's made of heavy plastic, which is good because the item when installed on tyhe motorcycle will be exposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolanD39 on 01/08/2013

real good price good quality very easy to attach to steering wheel of bike or motorcycle it can be trurn and fix in al postions comes without the cell phone holder, you need to get one. you can fix all kind of other stuff on it like lights but for a cell phone or a tablet or navigation system you need to buy a separate holder, best buy a universal one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections