DX » Community » Reviews » Fish Phosphorus Style Professional Motorcycle Cycling Race Back Support - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanderwielink on 10/08/2013

its is a professional motercycle cycling race back support system, but i bought it for wintertime, for skien en snowboarding. i use it now for a time, and its is a great protection midle, for your back. i make whit is back flips and jump over thing. whenn a fall, it safes my back, and that is grate. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydejvs on 10/01/2013

Good, Cheap and Useful! I received it by the mail, in the promised time (think it was in two weeks). It was well packed. I think it's a really good price-quality ratio. I bought it more out of curiosity, but I was, at the end, a nice surprised. I don't like how it smells. Whenever I buy something over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigolacreta on 01/24/2013

Good quality - it is very comfortably to use - It holds your back when you are driving which gives you an extra support and extra comfort. I am not sure of how much this gadget can take in case of accident - there is not a label from a regulatory agency and no label from the factory. I understand that ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections