DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" LCD Digital Display Thermometer / Timer / Alarm w/ Probe Cable - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychuckycharms on 04/26/2014

This Thermometer is Inexpensive, works as described, has a nice alarm function that sounds when the temprature has reached your set goal, long probe cable. There is No on/off button, and Only functions in Celsius, which isnt that big of a deal, but not having to do the calculations would be helpful. This product Took 49 Days to arrive in Illinois, US.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamitliv on 04/13/2014

good product, reliable, worth every cent. 1) heat resistance probe cable. 2) long probe cable. 3) accurate (compered to mercury thermo.) 4) cheap 5) portable 6) uses common batteries 7) With timer+alarm thermometer functions - Temperature range: -50'C~300'C - Ideal for kitchen, laboratory, factory or BBQ no min max function. I bought 1 and then 2 more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byps2freak on 02/19/2014

Cheap thermometer with an display. It is possible to set time in the LCD module. There is a beeper built in, so there is audible response. Thermometer measures wrong. Icewater is measured at 7 degree Celcius and boiling water is 111 degree Celcius. The probe measures over the total length. So if a part is not in the meat the environment temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemielv on 06/25/2013

- Very easy to use - Good accuracy - long probe cable - You can use the thermometer together with the timer alarm. - Alarm sound is not strong - not the best quality plastic for the housing I wonder how long this unit will last when used daily. It just does what it's supposed to do. It gives you the temperature with good accuracy. I tested mine in boiling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysorenhoy on 02/18/2013

Does what it is made to do. it's cheap Easy to use. It works fine and seams accurat enough. don't seam to be high quality. Take the product for what it is, it's cheap but it works. If you want only quality stuff this is not it. It may break over time but for that price, I can just buy a new one. So I think it's a fair product. I hanen't used it that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections