This Thermometer is Inexpensive, works as described, has a nice alarm function that sounds when the temprature has reached your set goal, long probe cable. There is No on/off button, and Only functions in Celsius, which isnt that big of a deal, but not having to do the calculations would be helpful. ... Read more
good product, reliable, worth every cent.
1) heat resistance probe cable.
2) long probe cable.
3) accurate (compered to mercury thermo.) 4) cheap
6) uses common batteries 7) With timer+alarm
- Temperature range: -50'C~300'C
- Ideal for kitchen, laboratory, factory or ... Read more
Cheap thermometer with an display. It is possible to set time in the LCD module. There is a beeper built in, so there is audible response. Thermometer measures wrong. Icewater is measured at 7 degree Celcius and boiling water is 111 degree Celcius. The probe measures over the total length. So if a part ... Read more
- Very easy to use
- Good accuracy
- long probe cable
- You can use the thermometer together with the timer alarm. - Alarm sound is not strong
- not the best quality plastic for the housing I wonder how long this unit will last when used daily. It just does what it's supposed to do. It gives you the ... Read more
Does what it is made to do. it's cheap
Easy to use.
It works fine and seams accurat enough. don't seam to be high quality. Take the product for what it is, it's cheap but it works. If you want only quality stuff this is not it.
It may break over time but for that price, I can just buy a new one. So I ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.