DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklk on 03/16/2014

The body is made from aluminium so its pretty solid and wont be damaged easily. The usb connector on charger is not of highest quality but does work and stays in place. It charges the phone for several hours (3-40, so its that fast but sufficient. The main con is the stated nominal capacity - no way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymackees on 10/25/2013

Beautifully designed, easy to use. Plug in the USB-cord, it charges until light turns from red to green (well chosen colors, being a "color blind" I can see the difference, which is often not the case with red/green LEDs). Then plug in your telephone cord and charge phone. It can charge my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneen6757 on 09/29/2013

Small, lightweight, great colour, charges decently MOST IMPORTANT: Actual power is less than the stated 2600 mah. It charges my Nexus 4 from critical battery life to about 53-55%. Also charges slowly. "On" switch gets hit when in purse, but you can see the bright blue light eventually and turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikebadr on 09/16/2013

it is metal. it is bright. it has 3 led. I dropped one of this to the asphalt. nothing but scratches. not 2600. sgs 3 can be charged only to 72 %. so might have been a good idea to think that battery has near (2100 sgs 3 -100, 72 - 1500) 1500 mah. this is not bad for this price. may be. I have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysquirms on 09/02/2013

Works as advertised. Cheap. Aluminum body, so a solid build. - Top and bottom edges of the aluminum are sharp, and could scratch a phone if left in the same pocket. I would buy a plastic cased one if I were to buy again. - Button accidentally gets pressed on, but don't think that this would drain the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZifah on 08/15/2013

1. It is lightweight, making it an effortless affair to carry around. 2. It has an attractive colour which guarantees it to be a hotcake whenever you display it for marketing purposes. Very, very easy to sell. 3. When fully charged, it can charge my 1500mAH Sony Ericsson Experia Arc S, one time from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGaMuSiNo76 on 06/07/2013

Escelente calidad de los acabados, buen aluminio pulido. La presentación en la caja junto con todo el cableado es excelente. Potencia de salida muy pequeña, al menos en mi unidad, no me funcionaba con ningún teléfono de última generación ( S2, S4, Blackberry, Iphone). Manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBomba112 on 03/30/2013

Can be used as a power adapter for the device. The build quality and materials is high, a good conductor. Very easy to use. Lights, the charging and discharging of a different color. Small in size. A pleasure to hold in your hands, a very high-quality assembly. In your pocket or bag will be visible. ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections