DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Purple
Customer’s impression:
Small Good charger Good Designer
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhpjani on 11/15/2014

The battery is great. My wife and mother both keep them in their purses and can get a charge to keep them going. Read more

Impression:Small,Good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byMoricp on 09/24/2014

Pros: The charger is easy to use, is good size to go out, charger well. Coins: The boton to turn on is very sensible, is very normal the boton turn on alone when you put in your bag. Read more

Impression:Small,Good charger,Good Designer;

0 0 1

• posted byfasui on 09/29/2013

Looks "smart" and good quality, does the job. The metal shiny cover gives a remarkable touch. This particular unit has a "fallback" of charge. After unit is fully charged, if you attempt to charge it again, it will go to charge cycle for a noticeable time. I have bought a second unit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJubstyle on 07/02/2013

this product is perfect, practical. helped me in many situations of emergency. the color is beautiful and the size and weight its perfect to carry ir to everywhere. the recharge is very slow, and consumes a lot of energy of the power charger. this product is perfect, practical. helped me in many situations ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections