DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Black
  • 5 star 29 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymusty90 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built, simple. looks good. Very portable. Cons:I do not think it is 2600 mAh. I am no electrician so i didn't measure the capacity. But when it is fully charged, it can only charge iphone 5s around 70%. And 5s's battery is aroun 1500 mAh as far as i know. so you do... Read more

4 0
  • posted bynashoud on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At full capacity, this charged up my HTC Desire 1 and a half times. So pretty good capacity there. It also holds charge well. The LED light is great, it indicates whether the battery is charging your device, or being charged itself. very nicely designed. Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykamcreationz on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:SWPK Power came with a full charge straight out of the box and works perfectly. It charges my Galaxy S3 from near nothing to pretty full. It is also a very convenient size to carry around, much smaller than many batteries on the market and yet seems to hold as m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypalmetti on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Every good thing said in the other reviews is true! Well, not very light but still, ectremely portable. Cons:The problem is that won't charge my ipod touch 5: as you take off the finger from the switch it turns off. No problem at all with an iphone 4s from a f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrehanrn on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product for under $10. Sturdy build and comes with a charging cable. Cons:I dont think its 2600 mAh because it doesnt charge my 1800 mAh phone battery completely. But its still great for a quick charge when your phone is completely dead. OtherT... Read more

2 1
  • posted bySkySmoker on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Simplicity and ease of use; - Lightweight and compact; - Convenient for travel; - Easy to carry anytime, anywhere; - Suitable for charging any equipment (and experienced with the phone, tablet and camera). Cons:- Only one USB-port for connecting gadgets; - L... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylauroma on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small device, easy to carry around. It is able to fully charge an iphone battery, and that was the use I bought it for. Cons:I leave it charging the phone in my backpack for a while, and sometimes after several minutes I realized that the phone is not charged and the po... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBellJ2 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Charges the full 2600mAh Good build quality Great simple look comes with a free wire Cons:Charges 1% each minute Takes a long time to charge the actual 2600mAh battery The inside seems like it might break easily if you pull the wire too quickly OtherThoughts:It can charge... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPody47 on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really small and robust little battery pack, Great to have in your bag or pocket when you need to charge your phone or similar on the go! Case in metal so it got some good weight to it, Something im gonna use often. Cons:Power cord is a bit short but absolutley... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiegoesp on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it recharges practically any device in a fast way. Very convenient, small and useful. It is so inexpensive that practically it is something that I don't see why wouldn't you have it, specially taking into account how little batteries endure these days. Cons:Qu... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections