DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Otimo good! Qualidade Otimo produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreenmetalflake on 01/26/2015

Although it would not fully charge my phone, it definitely increased the usable time of it. Several times after extended usage my phone battery would deplete and go into power-saving mode. Attaching the battery pack to the phone returned it to normal operation and I was able to use the phone for... Read more

Impression:Does its job,Overall a nice item, would buy it again;

0 0 0

• posted byidsegroenewegen on 01/22/2015

The build quality is very solid, the aluminum housing feels really great and high end. It does it job perfectly, comes with a short USB cable to recharge it. Goes great with an android phone because of this short cable. The only bad thing I expirienced was the plastic on/switch. Sometimes it on a... Read more

Impression:Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byEduardoCY on 01/20/2015

bateria funciona perfeitamente. Estou à 2 anos com o equipamento, e já me salvou de muitos momentos onde não tinha uma tomada disponível.

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byEdsnoz on 12/24/2014

Otimo sem nada a reclamar. Só o tempo que demorou para ser entregues

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byLuksDeal on 12/18/2014

Pros: a good and fast charge on the run, the charges itself charges fast, you can do even 2 phone charges if not completely empty Cons: has trouble charging if you are using the phone while charging

Impression:Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byBogomip on 11/28/2014

seems to switch itself on/off while charging up. charging up is really slow. charging your phone is also really slow. I don't believe the 2600 rating... could only charge my 3300mAh device from bout 12% to 49%. get a little hot, but not worrisome. outside material is aluminium I think. LED shows... Read more

Impression:so-so;

0 0 0

• posted byfionoob on 10/24/2014

Bateria portatil muito bem construida, muito bem acabada e consegue carregar um iPhone 4s completamente... muito pratico... vale a pena !!! Very well built very polished portable battery, and can charge an iPhone 4s completely ... very practical ... worth !!!

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bypolmusic on 10/03/2014

Its great for the price. I recommend it. It has a good quality of construction. I use it with my galaxy s4 and works flawlessly. Its good to have that extra sometimes Pro: Good price, good quality Cons: It charges a bit slow

Impression:Really cool gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcos1495 on 08/25/2014

Gostei do produto realmente atendeu a minhas expectativas, produto compacto e aguenta carga, como eu esperava! parabens, otimo produto!

Impression:Otimo produto,Qualidade;

0 0 0

• posted bywetpenguinnuts on 08/23/2014

The SWPKPOWER charger works: you can charge it with a usb-microusb cable, and subsequently charge your phone with it. The amount of juice it can hold is exactly what can be expected of it, given it's size. The power button on the SWPKPOWER charger shipped to me, after a month of so started to the... Read more

Impression:It works.;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: