DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Black
  • 5 star 59 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPainas on 06/06/2014

It has a design simple, yet elegant, very beautifull, robust, made of metal on the outside, LED battery percentage to know how much power you have left, very small and extremmly portable. The capacity is enough to charge 2+ times in normal phones and 1/1.5 times on high end smartphones. The box came a little cracked although all the inside content was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPauliusB on 06/06/2014

Works perfectly and chargers my iPhone 4 with out any problem @ around 500 mA. Build quality is really nice. Included micro usb cable looks and feels decent quality. Power button is a bit to sensitive. It can be easily pressed accidentally. Also when phone is charging you can not turn off the device.. You have to unplug your phone and then turn off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusty90 on 05/23/2014

Well built, simple. looks good. Very portable. I do not think it is 2600 mAh. I am no electrician so i didn't measure the capacity. But when it is fully charged, it can only charge iphone 5s around 70%. And 5s's battery is aroun 1500 mAh as far as i know. so you do the math. Also power loss due to waitinig is not much. i kept it waiting for 2 weeks ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygyorigabor on 05/20/2014

Works as a charm, provides a steady power stream, Slim, solid build quality, easy to use. The on/off button gets pressed easily in a bag or pocket, can turn it inadvertedly on or off. Slim, solid build quality. Works as a charm, provides a steady power stream, although not fully sure if it is really 2600mAh, but acceptable. SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynashoud on 04/24/2014

At full capacity, this charged up my HTC Desire 1 and a half times. So pretty good capacity there. It also holds charge well. The LED light is great, it indicates whether the battery is charging your device, or being charged itself. very nicely designed. No significant cons. LED is turned on by pressing a button, so you can always see when the battery ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykamcreationz on 04/23/2014

SWPK Power came with a full charge straight out of the box and works perfectly. It charges my Galaxy S3 from near nothing to pretty full. It is also a very convenient size to carry around, much smaller than many batteries on the market and yet seems to hold as much charge as other larger ones I have used. There is nothing to criticize about SWPK power.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMaximGorkij on 03/29/2014

Device is very simple to use. Easy to charge, easy to recharge, easy to charge phone. Great size. Device saved my mobil a couple times. Button for start to charge phone. It is very easily push it accidently and discharge battery. Very practical tool, on the road without mains electricity, no places where you can recharge your phone. But capacity could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystakkerone on 03/26/2014

It's a great product for the price you pay for it. Very small size so it's very easy to use. it's charging my phone back to half to 2/3 of its battery. - 2600 mAh is not alot but considering the price its good - When charging in my pocket i sometimes accidentally push the button and it turns off. Great product for the price only not good enough for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigomen on 03/26/2014

Tem um bom tamanho, capacidade razoavel de energia, o tempo de carregamento e normal, o produto tem uma boa aparencia e qualidade no material. Nao tive nada contra ele ainda, pois estou usando sempre e cumpre o que promete No meu celular q tem uma bateria interna de 1400mAH ele carrega 100% quando o celular esta sem uso, quando estou usando e carregando ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Great charger, easy to use and simple to understand indicator. (blue means on, red means charging, green means charged). very durable and excellent build quality no cons other than the cable it comes with is very poor quality and doesn't work on all 4 chargers I purchased. Thats fine though because its just a regular micro usb android charger which ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections