DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Deep Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypalacin13 on 01/19/2014

Tiene muy buena pinta los materiales son de calidad su funcionamiento es muy intuitivo. es cómodo de llevar y me viene muy bien cuando estoy justo de batería no le encuentro ninguno pues es cómodo y no me a producido ningún problema, desearía que estos dispositivos tuvieran un ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKikoLMC on 01/08/2014

- It's cheaper than most of the charges out there. - Very easy to use, just push the button! - Charges at normal speed(so it doesn't take much time to charge) - Comes if the charging cable - Good aluminum finish - It isn't really red, it's more of a pink, I thought the photo had just a lot of flash but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCeacu52 on 11/12/2013

Good aluminum finish, with good feel and ease of use. With one handle the gadget button. Anodized aluminum in pink. It is highly recommended for daily use and comfortable for its size you can put your pocket The gadget I have nothing to review against The shipping packaging is weak and the housing that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybentoh on 11/08/2013

Good but not excellent charging power. able to do almost full charge for iphone 4 and galaxy 3. brought for my wife and she is happy with the colour and design. paint work is good, no sharp corner that will damage your dress or bags. top cover is abit loose and drops out after 2months of usage. power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRimlyanin on 10/09/2013

Device is great performing its task: to charge smartphone otsutvie outlet nearby. Easy to use. Well, the cable line without adapters. Bad that the connectors are located very close to each other. Slightly cut the cable that was in the kit, you can now connect your device to the charger, connect the phone ... Read more

SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 RED Train :)

0 0 0

• posted bymikebadr on 09/17/2013

can say one thing - easy and simple. with this one I received long cable. with blue one - short cable. but these cables are - data cable. if you want to charge nokia devices through micro usb - you must remember - close 2 and 3 contacts in usb. this wil be charging cable. real 1500 mah. big button-easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspnage on 05/19/2013

Works great, easy to use. Small enough to fit in your bag. On/off button to start charging, with lights to show when charging and when being charged. USB cable didn't work. If you have an iPhone you need two cables: USB to charge this charger, and your iPhone cable to charge your iPhone from this Charger.... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections