DX » Community » Reviews » NITECORE i2 Multi-Function Battery Charger for 26650 / 22650 / 18650 / 17670/ AA + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcmaco on 09/07/2013

Works well with most type of batteries and is easy to use. It is also compact and is small enough to travel with. I charged my 18650 3000 mAh batteries with no problem. If you are trying to charge AAA batteries, you need to shim the batteries in place or else they don't touch the contacts properly. It ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymmgi85 on 09/03/2013

Carregador universal que funciona na perfeição para carregar todas as minhas pilhas. Depois de o receber foi ligar e usar. O preço é justo e o mais barato que encontrei noutras lojas. Apenas a falta de cabo para ligar ao isqueiro do carro 12v. Embora isso fosse descrito nas especifica&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 03/05/2013

Wow! This is one of the bests chargers I have had! It can charge both NiMh and Li-ion. The mid charge current (500mA) makes it nor slow nor fast. I mean no problems when charging small batteries such as AAA or 10440 nor when charging 18650 ones! Completely independent channels. It has LED status indicators.... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections