DX » Community » Reviews » CC-923 Cable Cord Wire Holder Wire Winders Organizers - Green + White (6 PCS)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byksenchy on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product can help you organize your cables, but sadly only 6 of them... I'm an electrical engineer, I have millions of them '-.- Anyway, this is useful for thick cables, like USB cable which is on the image, the smaller ones just fall out as the openings i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikebee on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:None at all. This product is a piece of junk. Cons:The openings in the sides are too wide and thinner cables simply fall out. The rubber the clips are made of are too soft, and the stiffness of thicker cables causes the cable to pop out. OtherThoughts:I cannot g... Read more

5 1
  • posted bydizigoteka on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks good, would be very useful for organizing cables in my home. You can use the cable to charge the phone, data cable, and listened to all such thin wires. Well kept soft and thin cables. Cons:I tried hard to put the data cable for the phone but did not wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBGR02 on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality plastic/rubber material used to produce this gadget. The two different colors definitely help to keep somehow organize the cables on the desk. With a bit of velcro/glue you can use these as stationary cable organizers. Cons:The description doesn't mention t... Read more

In action. Comparison in size with a pen
    1 0
  • posted bysomachander on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product quality and the material substance is remarkable. the ease of use, usefulness of the product is notable. after this i can manage/organize cable in a better way. Cons:material quality is good but it would be better if the if the product is little stronger... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections