DX » Community » Reviews » C310 OTG TF Card Reader w/ USB to Micro USB Adapter for Samsung i9100 / i9300 / i9220 / N7100
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChocoball on 06/20/2014

+ Small, easy to take in your pocket. + Easy to use on Nexus & with Nexus media importer, works directly on Samsung Galaxy Note II or Windows PC. + No hassle with drivers or incompatibility. - maybe to small sometimes, easily can lose the transparent little cap. - Sorry couldn't find other issues.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsolord on 05/01/2014

It's fast. It has a read spead of 20MB/sec with my Sandisk UHS-I 64GB card. So far it is reliable. Reads and writes 64GB sd cards, dispite the site mentioning 16GB max capacity. I believe DX should test themselves and correct this. None that I can think of. Nice casing. It can be used as a plug in device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArrowthe on 01/17/2014

Allows you to expand the phone memory without usage of a computer. Fits into pocket. Could be a bit smaller. Stick out a bit less out of the phone's usb slot, you could use it almost permanently then. You cant charge the phone while its connected. There might be a market for the same device, that allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRyland on 08/14/2013

Small and cheap. Works with StickMount on my Nexus 7 tablet. I havent tried it with my Samsung Captivate phone yet since that has microSD support. It might be useable with Nexus Media Importer but I havent had a chance to try it. Tablet needs to be rooted for StickMount to work with this. I wish that ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byTomKlu on 02/13/2013

Extremely small, best solution for external storage on mobile phones I found so far. So far, the only solution was to take an OTG cable and a conventional stick, that's quite bulky for mobile use. It is really only compatible to the phones mentioned. I bought it, because my Sony phone has no card slot ... Read more

5 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections