DX » Community » Reviews » FC-5150 USB 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 24 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrichardi on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:cheap everything works properly ( less 1 button, explained later ) heavy ( is good for me) fits well on my hand "appears" to be a good wire works well...Cons:the forward and back button is inverted~ nothing that you can't change with "mouse X button control&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydule82 on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Price / Quality Ratio - Design - five buttons - Good sizeCons:- Short cable - Nothing elseOtherThoughts:Enjoying using it in Linux OS, with reversing left side buttons as it better works for myself.Bottomline:GREAT mouse with super low price, fits good in hand, buttons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a great mouse. I bought it for use at work, where the extra buttons are handy to quicken some tasks, and it is as comfortable as my expensive gaming mouse I use at homeCons:A little bit "plasticky" and feels like it could be flimsy at first, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPruikki on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:looks good and is easy to use so i think it is a good buy. works as it suppesed to. Has long cable and has no problems what so ever reaching the computer jacks.Cons:NO CONS perhaps a lightly sharp as not traditionally soft but u get used to it quickly so its no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatazbaz on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent feel under the hand. Ergonomy is well designed. The precision is excellent for this budget. The resolution button is an excellent feature and it works well: if you want to slow the pointer on the screen, simply press on the top button. This will toggl... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjanneaare on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Accuracy DPI selector Weight Grip ButtonsCons:light cannot be turned off very short cord wheel is a bit loose Slightly slippery materialOtherThoughts:Even though this mouse is dirt cheap, it doesn't feel cheap. It has just the right weight to it, buttons respon... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynagsu666 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:For that price, the mouse is excellent and does its job well. I also like the ability to change density quickly with a separate button. Red lightning is stylish and matches well with my Sidewinder keyboard. Weight is good as well.Cons:Cheapish quality; when you t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypozzoooo on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Density is really good, not really sure if it takes the 3200, but it got close with good quality, no flircks and great precision after configuring mouse speed. Cable is good too, not too tiny.Cons:It loses its selected DPI/CPI after turned off, so you have to r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoBMN on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very resistant, it doen't have scratches even with a lot of use and some falls. All the buttons work and it fits my hand very well. The cable is long and resistant, even if doesn't look like it is.Cons:None until now, And I've been using it for a long time.OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybl2ku on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is a cheap mouse, feels great in the hand and is big enough. Pretty good responsiveness as well. I also like the illumination inside. The design is also nice, doesn't look like a cheap mouse at all.Cons:The buttons are pretty hard to press when compared to m... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections