DX » Community » Reviews » FC-5150 USB 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 45 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrichardi on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap everything works properly ( less 1 button, explained later ) heavy ( is good for me) fits well on my hand "appears" to be a good wire works well... Cons:the forward and back button is inverted~ nothing that you can't change with "mouse X button contro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElrox3 on 06/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For this low price don't have more good mouse to buy, this mouse have very good performance, it is motion sensitive, comfortable and very pleasant to use. Cons:More customizable buttons would be fine. Longer cord would be nice. A program to configure this mouse. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydule82 on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price / Quality Ratio - Design - five buttons - Good size Cons:- Short cable - Nothing else OtherThoughts:Enjoying using it in Linux OS, with reversing left side buttons as it better works for myself. Bottomline:GREAT mouse with super low price, fits good in hand, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoeko01 on 06/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very sturdy - Heavy weight, absolutely does not feel cheap - Comes with functional buttons on the side, they are INCREDIBLY handy! Since I got this mouse with those side buttons, I want it on every mouse. They allow you to go back in an internet browser for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great mouse. I bought it for use at work, where the extra buttons are handy to quicken some tasks, and it is as comfortable as my expensive gaming mouse I use at home Cons:A little bit "plasticky" and feels like it could be flimsy at first,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPruikki on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks good and is easy to use so i think it is a good buy. works as it suppesed to. Has long cable and has no problems what so ever reaching the computer jacks. Cons:NO CONS perhaps a lightly sharp as not traditionally soft but u get used to it quickly so its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicnoel on 05/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks pretty good with a nice Matt black look to it. It has multiple buttons for use including a scroll wheel for easy web browsing. The buttons all seem to work well and the mouse emits a cool light. It's light weight so it's good for portability. Cons:The wire or cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatazbaz on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent feel under the hand. Ergonomy is well designed. The precision is excellent for this budget. The resolution button is an excellent feature and it works well: if you want to slow the pointer on the screen, simply press on the top button. This will togg... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjanneaare on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Accuracy DPI selector Weight Grip Buttons Cons:light cannot be turned off very short cord wheel is a bit loose Slightly slippery material OtherThoughts:Even though this mouse is dirt cheap, it doesn't feel cheap. It has just the right weight to it, buttons res... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynagsu666 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For that price, the mouse is excellent and does its job well. I also like the ability to change density quickly with a separate button. Red lightning is stylish and matches well with my Sidewinder keyboard. Weight is good as well. Cons:Cheapish quality; when you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections