DX » Community » Reviews » FC-5150 USB 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Cheap Bonito Reliable Ergonomic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybleex9757 on 01/19/2015

PROS: inexpensive; just plugged it into laptop/windows7 and it was ready to go; red lights; al buttons work CONS: packaging with no paperwork whatsoever; left button inputs occasionally as doubleclick instead of single click, don't know why overall, not tec savvy but happy with mouse

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAdelbof on 01/16/2015

Pros: It's Cheap, looks good (in my opinion), the ergonomics are nice, precise. Cons: Not sure yet how to switch the DPI while playing a game, but I think that will just take time to find out. Overal Thoughts: I have played with it for about four hours now and I am very pleased with it, except to... Read more

Impression:good ergonomics;

0 0 1

• posted byparalla on 01/13/2015

tökéletes,megfelel az elvárásnak ebben az árban

0 0 0

• posted byLuisTap05 on 12/30/2014

Muy útil, y facil de rellenar, y llegó en el tiempo estimado, y era para regalo, y por eso lo compré

0 0 0

• posted byJtti on 12/19/2014

pros: - Cheap - Accurate - Precise Cons: - Little too short cord Verdict: Very good and stable mouse for gaming. No need for overpriced gaming mouses since this mouse overpowers them easily. Only con i can think of is a little short cord. Otherwise perfect mouse for gaming.

Impression:Good product,Reliable, easy to use, precise;

1 0 0

• posted bymaveric98 on 12/17/2014

Is amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love thatIs amazing i love that

Is amazing i love that

0 0 0

• posted bygugalemosbnu on 11/19/2014

Bonito, produto de ótima qualidade. Só achei que o cabo é um pouco frágil e curto. Preço muito bom e entrega foi super rápida

Ótimo produto Ótimo produto Ótimo produto Ótimo produto Ótimo produto

Impression:Ergonomic,Bonito;

2 0 1

• posted bycazaddoor on 11/12/2014

Pros: the price, is cheap, but the quality is so good, very comfortable and easy to use, you can regulate the speed of the cursor with only push a button! , and the two buttons on the left are very convenient for video games. Cons: well, the quality of the cable is not good at all, but for the in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylncrls on 11/01/2014

I bought it to have a spare mouse on my house and keep my Razer Abyssus on my backpack, because sometimes I would forgot the mouse on my house. It is a little bigger than the abyssus but it feels better, more comfortable on my hand. The slightly bigger size makes it have a better grip compared to... Read more

Good quality mouse

Impression:Ergonomic,cheap and good looking mouse;

0 0 0

• posted byjotacuevas on 09/26/2014

Muy buen mouse, ergonomico, cumple con las especificaciones que dice y en el tiempo preciso de entrega

Impression:Cheap,Ergonomic;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections