DX » Community » Reviews » FC-5150 USB 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 45 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrichardi on 06/27/2014

cheap everything works properly ( less 1 button, explained later ) heavy ( is good for me) fits well on my hand "appears" to be a good wire works well... the forward and back button is inverted~ nothing that you can't change with "mouse X button control" nothing to say... if you buy or bought... http://hrvm.highrez.co.uk/downloads/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElrox3 on 06/20/2014

For this low price don't have more good mouse to buy, this mouse have very good performance, it is motion sensitive, comfortable and very pleasant to use. More customizable buttons would be fine. Longer cord would be nice. A program to configure this mouse. The package came to me in about 1 month, packaged in perfect condition and working perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydule82 on 06/10/2014

- Price / Quality Ratio - Design - five buttons - Good size - Short cable - Nothing else Enjoying using it in Linux OS, with reversing left side buttons as it better works for myself. GREAT mouse with super low price, fits good in hand, buttons are just in right place (just reversed left side buttons in my OS) You can use it for gaming or design purposes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoeko01 on 06/02/2014

- Very sturdy - Heavy weight, absolutely does not feel cheap - Comes with functional buttons on the side, they are INCREDIBLY handy! Since I got this mouse with those side buttons, I want it on every mouse. They allow you to go back in an internet browser for example - Adjustable DPI in one click! (separate button) None so far, still functions as good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

This is a great mouse. I bought it for use at work, where the extra buttons are handy to quicken some tasks, and it is as comfortable as my expensive gaming mouse I use at home A little bit "plasticky" and feels like it could be flimsy at first, but I have been using it every work day, all day, for months and it has had not problems It looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPruikki on 05/15/2014

looks good and is easy to use so i think it is a good buy. works as it suppesed to. Has long cable and has no problems what so ever reaching the computer jacks. NO CONS perhaps a lightly sharp as not traditionally soft but u get used to it quickly so its no con at all just my opinion so. The bottomline is that this is a good mouse but i do recommed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicnoel on 05/01/2014

Looks pretty good with a nice Matt black look to it. It has multiple buttons for use including a scroll wheel for easy web browsing. The buttons all seem to work well and the mouse emits a cool light. It's light weight so it's good for portability. The wire or cable seems a bit stiff and not as flexible as I would like it to be ... But hey for the price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatazbaz on 04/21/2014

Excellent feel under the hand. Ergonomy is well designed. The precision is excellent for this budget. The resolution button is an excellent feature and it works well: if you want to slow the pointer on the screen, simply press on the top button. This will toggle through different speeds from fast to slow and over again (4 levels I believe). Sensitive ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjanneaare on 04/15/2014

Accuracy DPI selector Weight Grip Buttons light cannot be turned off very short cord wheel is a bit loose Slightly slippery material Even though this mouse is dirt cheap, it doesn't feel cheap. It has just the right weight to it, buttons respond well and accuracy is highend. You can change the cursor speed with a dpi-button that's right next to the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynagsu666 on 04/13/2014

For that price, the mouse is excellent and does its job well. I also like the ability to change density quickly with a separate button. Red lightning is stylish and matches well with my Sidewinder keyboard. Weight is good as well. Cheapish quality; when you take the mouse in your hand and shake it in the air, you can hear clashing. I expected it to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections