DX » Community » Reviews » ABC LL-8133B-60 60W Adjustable Temperature Electronic Soldering Iron (AC 220~240V/2-Flat-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTkostik on 02/11/2014

good item, did its work. Materials are qualitative enough. Wire looks reliable and soft to the touch. Only 0,2A consumption => only 40W, not 60! When you first turn produces smoke with an unpleasant odor. But this is normal and should pass after a few uses. However, qualitative Irons do not act like. Grounding wire can be useful. It would be good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygti777 on 11/17/2013

Heating very fast. Soldering Iron Tip thickness is 4.6 mm. Don't try buy it from 60W soldering Iron. I already did it with fail result. If you want try purchase tip from 40W soldering iron. Very convenient temperature control! Diode adds informativeness it light only when iron heated! Iron tip holding solder very well. My other soldering with similar ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMirkovich on 10/27/2013

- Heat control. - Standard tips work well on this unit (40mm diameter, not 30mm diameter, tho). - It has, besides the two pins for connecting to the wall, a cable with a clip so you can send the solder body to ground and you don't kill delicate electronics. - It has a LED so you can see when it's heating and when it turns off, it means that it's already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 10/11/2013

- Heats very fast due to the 60W power. - The temperature control works very well and has a led indicator to let you know what it's doing. - The tip is good when soldering, it held solder and has good transfer rate. - Has a nice look and deign being transparent. - The handle does not overheat even after longer periods of usage. - No real cons, just ... Read more

after a few uses close up
    1 0
  • posted bymorrigu on 04/08/2013

I don't use this for soldering, instead, I use this item for melting modeling CX5.This is a good item to do that, because the temperature can be controlled. I sometimes wonder what the extra clip is for, but I don't worry about it much. The item still works great without using it. I've used this item for actual soldering a few times and it work well.... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections