good item, did its work. Materials are qualitative enough. Wire looks reliable and soft to the touch. Only 0,2A consumption => only 40W, not 60! When you first turn produces smoke with an unpleasant odor. But this is normal and should pass after a few uses. However, qualitative Irons do not act like.... Read more
Heating very fast. Soldering Iron Tip thickness is 4.6 mm. Don't try buy it from 60W soldering Iron. I already did it with fail result. If you want try purchase tip from 40W soldering iron. Very convenient temperature control! Diode adds informativeness it light only when iron heated! Iron tip holding ... Read more
- Heat control.
- Standard tips work well on this unit (40mm diameter, not 30mm diameter, tho).
- It has, besides the two pins for connecting to the wall, a cable with a clip so you can send the solder body to ground and you don't kill delicate electronics.
- It has a LED so you can see when it's heating ... Read more
- Heats very fast due to the 60W power. - The temperature control works very well and has a led indicator to let you know what it's doing.
- The tip is good when soldering, it held solder and has good transfer rate.
- Has a nice look and deign being transparent.
- The handle does not overheat even after ... Read more
I don't use this for soldering, instead, I use this item for melting modeling CX5.This is a good item to do that, because the temperature can be controlled. I sometimes wonder what the extra clip is for, but I don't worry about it much. The item still works great without using it. I've used this item ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.