DX » Community » Reviews » RD-312 6-in-1 Solar / Dynamo Powered 3-LED White Flashlight w/ FM / AM / Alarm - White + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrister01 on 07/08/2014

FM band down to 76 MHz! Good LED light for 3 diods! Siren is very loud! Pretty good reception of radio channels. Scanner is not too picky. Two ways of charging unit. OK sound. More than enough volume. No manual scan of Fm band-you have to rely on auto scan. Can not get mobile charger to work...will try more ways of doing this, but... ;-( This is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysage50 on 03/05/2014

Very solid None Really. The audio isn't perfect but its good enough to hear. I bought this as part of my emergency kid. My area recently had a very long blackout and my old portable radio did not work. I like that this has a series of LED lights and a dyanmo to charge my phone (albeit it will charge very slowly). Any problems you do have with this item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysage50 on 02/14/2014

I bought this as an emergency use only device so my review is based on that. The build quality is much higher than I expected. The built in LED Flashlight is very useful. I'm sure that the siren might be useful in an emergency. Unit also seems very well sealed against the elements. It might not be waterproof but it does seem water resistant. I'm not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysage50 on 01/18/2014

Oddly enough I like the light. I'm not sure why it has a siren but in an emergency probably a good thing to have. The reception isn't as clear as I would have liked but I bought this as an emergency use device and for that its probably good enough. I like the build quality, its plastic but it feels pretty solid. In an emergency, I'm hoping that virtually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 02/07/2013

The radio works fine and the light is ok. I can synchronize almost all FM station and the sound is good, according with the size of the device. Can be charged whit regular DC charger to. Don't think the sun is strong enough in Sweden to recharge the battery whit the solar-panel. Maybe in the summer. Useful to have in the outdoors and at home fore an ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections