DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Chi's Sweet Cat Style Plush Doll Toy - White + Grey + Black + Pink
Customer’s impression:
cute Adorable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 11/19/2014

Adorable, mostly huggable, very well made. ADORABLE!! Seriously though, he's very soft, both in terms of materials and not having any pointy parts. Great build, very nice materials and finishing. - Way more accurate to the character than many other plushs around. - Very cheap! - Nice and soft! No cons ... Read more

Impression:cute,Adorable;

0 0 0

• posted byisTeA on 01/14/2014

A really nice and cute plush which is very cheap. The quality is great. It is really soft and comfortable. It might be a really good gift for anybody who like chi's cartoon or for every kids. I cannot see any cons for this item. The quality is great overall as i said earlier and the cost is really low.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 01/01/2014

It is so adorable! It is soft and extremely cute. It is very well made, better than expected. It is a really good representation of Chi. None that I can find. It is pretty much spot on! My daughter is a big anime fan like I am. Every time she watches Chi, she says she wants a cat just like Chi. So I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFarfalla on 05/02/2013

I love that manga serie, and it looks a lot like Chi. The material is ok, and it's also quite big. I placed it over my books and it looks cute. The face... it looks a bit weird, hehe. Also, there were lines coming out of its eyes... made it look cheap. I wish it was better made. It's a cute item for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynatashquan on 03/29/2013

Looks exactly like the picture, a cute stuffed toy of Chi the kitten from Chi's Sweet Home. I don't love the stripes in the ears, but that's more nitpicking than anything else. It's not amazing quality, but it's not bad. Keep in mind we're talking about something that costs about as much as a Starbucks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrollingbro on 03/17/2013

Pretty much a go to gift for a girl. It's a cat, I've never met a girl that does not like cats. It's not to big nor too small, about a forarm in length and a hand in height. Smells factory made, a quick wash is needed to remove that smell, nothing to bad though. The price could be a bit cheaper, its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhealGPhone on 01/23/2013

-This plush is a PERFECT gift for a girlfriend -It is VERY SOFT! -When you feel sad for whatever reason, just look at the plush and it's instant happiness -No defects at all -None! I would have expected this product to come with defects but I couldn't find any! If you want a good gift for your girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections