DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Chi's Sweet Cat Style Plush Doll Toy - White + Grey + Black + Pink
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisTeA on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A really nice and cute plush which is very cheap. The quality is great. It is really soft and comfortable. It might be a really good gift for anybody who like chi's cartoon or for every kids. Cons:I cannot see any cons for this item. The quality is great overall as i said... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcveinot on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is so adorable! It is soft and extremely cute. It is very well made, better than expected. It is a really good representation of Chi. Cons:None that I can find. It is pretty much spot on! OtherThoughts:My daughter is a big anime fan like I am. Every time sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarfalla on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love that manga serie, and it looks a lot like Chi. The material is ok, and it's also quite big. I placed it over my books and it looks cute. Cons:The face... it looks a bit weird, hehe. Also, there were lines coming out of its eyes... made it look cheap. I wish it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatashquan on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks exactly like the picture, a cute stuffed toy of Chi the kitten from Chi's Sweet Home. Cons:I don't love the stripes in the ears, but that's more nitpicking than anything else. OtherThoughts:It's not amazing quality, but it's not bad. Keep in mind we're t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrollingbro on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty much a go to gift for a girl. It's a cat, I've never met a girl that does not like cats. It's not to big nor too small, about a forarm in length and a hand in height. Cons:Smells factory made, a quick wash is needed to remove that smell, nothing to bad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhealGPhone on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This plush is a PERFECT gift for a girlfriend -It is VERY SOFT! -When you feel sad for whatever reason, just look at the plush and it's instant happiness -No defects at all Cons:-None! I would have expected this product to come with defects but I couldn't find... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections