DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 400lm 6000K White 4-LED Light Bulb - Silver (85~265V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBluemediter on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought 4 pieces I don't like warm lights that's way order it. but my girl friend don't like cool lights.I think she will get used to it.I have changed the entrance of the house,I'm hoping to change all the rooms in the house. Cons:its simply led light. its works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshanto1111 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright light, Focused beam of light with Low power consumption. The Energy saving alone justify the purchase. Cons:Bit whiter than thought (almost into the blue spectrum) Rim can come loose when trying to install the unit. OtherThoughts:I was looking to replace som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipezr on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The lamp comes in a box with printed information. The amount of light appears that it is informed. The light is very white throwing to blue. Cons:The lamp gives a very focused light, it was not what I expected. This should not be a problem of the lamp but of c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmitenon on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, good lighting colour, decent brightness. Energy efficient. Cons:Spot is very directional, doesn't bleed light on the sides like a regular halogen bulb. Ring that holds spot lens sometimes is loose/can't be tightened properly. OtherThoughts:Spot is tighter than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeraser on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is good, well constructed, small enough, very resistant. No flashing, 2 months testing Cons:May be a bit too cold for me, but this is my mistake, i'm used to warmer light OtherThoughts:I used it in the bathroom to replace 50watts halogen, fewer light t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamyano on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The lamp is type GU-10. Two of these are enough to light a small room. It have enough brightness and competitive price. Good quality material. The housing is made of alluminium and plastic. The lamp is Energy saving. Hope the driver will enough to withstand, but if it bur... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystalse on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lamp is made qualitatively. Corresponds to an incandescent bulb 25-30W. Luminous flux is directed, it is necessary to use multiple lamps. Cons:Luminous flux is directed, it is necessary to use multiple lamps. Necessary that the lights were installed in such a way as t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections