DX » Community » Reviews » Five-Finger Shaped Zinc Alloy Red Wine Bottle Opener - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayonesa on 05/20/2014

It's amazing. Good appearance. It's the perfect compliment for your kitchen utensils if you are some eccentric person. A little bit small. Perfect for a woman. The only con is that a brainless cut off the bottle opener part, and use the rest to make damage to someone. Original bottle opener, and I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybackfish on 04/16/2014

the 20 years old boy in the neighborhood liked it. so did I. his father frowned upon it though even after I opened a bottle of wine with it. my wife didn't like it either. anything resembling a knuckleduster will be disliked by her. Real con is the rings are too small to ever use it as a knuckleduster.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Looks robust, nice quality and quite cheap. Easy to use and it works like a charm. You can be a hero with this in your kitchen if you invite your stupid frineds. But be careful not to hit their face with your elbow when pull out the wine stopper. Not so good for self defense 8) It is a bit small, better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitaliy13 on 01/08/2014

High quality product. Made of alloy, but also very durable. Unlike other corkscrews that are more convenient to use. Also it can be used not only as an opener but also for other purposes (I think you understand me))).Buy it, you will not regret. I think everyone will like it, this is an indispensable ... Read more

Photos 1 Photos 2 Photos 3

0 0 0

• posted byValerkini on 12/23/2013

i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDemo7 on 09/04/2013

Is extremely practical, very easy to use and looks very nice in your kitchen utensils. The thickness is very good, what makes you open bottles more comfortably. Besides, it is very resistant and seems to be very durable. I really couldn't find a single con concerning the material, operation or usefulness.... Read more

Fits perfectly. Fits perfectly 2 General View

0 0 0

• posted bykellydosch on 08/10/2013

This thing is fantastic! It's truly well made. I was concerned that the corkscrew might bend easily, but it's really very strong. Everybody who sees this laughs and wants one. None. It is perfect. I am amazed that all it took to make a good old fashioned, well made set of brass knuckles legal again was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanDraper on 06/14/2013

its solid and has a nice shiny finish i have used it for a couple of days and i love it if your bad ass you could cut the end off and use it as a weapon (not advisable). perfect size finger holes. i would defiantly buy buy buy. none its perfect, well i haven't found any yet. except you could maybe do ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykellydosch on 05/25/2013

Well built, good looking, and a classic Extreme value at this super low price. I was concerned it might look rough & unpolished or that the corkscrew element might snap off easily, but it's really a good looking, tough, quality product. Not even I can find a single fault, flaw or shortcoming in this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaywalker1 on 03/06/2013

This is by far the most badass cork screw I have EVER seen! I put mine on display next to my best liquor:p I'm not going to say anything about what I Could be used for, only what it is supposed to be used for. I tested it today, and not only did it open the bottle just as I had planned, but I felt 12... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections