DX » Community » Reviews » Five-Finger Shaped Zinc Alloy Red Wine Bottle Opener - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybackfish on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the 20 years old boy in the neighborhood liked it. so did I. his father frowned upon it though even after I opened a bottle of wine with it. Cons:my wife didn't like it either. anything resembling a knuckleduster will be disliked by her. Real con is the rings... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanDraper on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its solid and has a nice shiny finish i have used it for a couple of days and i love it if your bad ass you could cut the end off and use it as a weapon (not advisable). perfect size finger holes. i would defiantly buy buy buy. Cons:none its perfect, well i haven't foun... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykellydosch on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built, good looking, and a classic Extreme value at this super low price. I was concerned it might look rough & unpolished or that the corkscrew element might snap off easily, but it's really a good looking, tough, quality product. Cons:Not even I can f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaywalker1 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is by far the most badass cork screw I have EVER seen! I put mine on display next to my best liquor:p I'm not going to say anything about what I Could be used for, only what it is supposed to be used for. I tested it today, and not only did it open the bott... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections