DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360-Degree Rotation Metal Soft Hose Holder for Iphone / Samsung / HTC +More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardinoarce on 03/20/2014

Very GREAT quality material, strong and easy to use, you can fix it on any place and have a practical support for your cellphone, or mini tablet. The package arrive VERY damage so you only can extract the product and trash the rest, I wish more careful handling on future to avoid that problem. I use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladiable on 02/17/2014

It's a very nice holder. Can hold really heavy things... The base holds really tightly on any surface (thin enough for it's opening range). Strong neck. The holder itself has a good grip, holds things without any problem, because of the rubber inside of it. Good item for the price, I really liked it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinCC on 10/15/2013

It's really confortable, hard enough to keep the cellphone firm without breaking it. It's really good to be able to change the form so that it will really be confortable at any position you want. None that I could fine. It's not stable enough to use the cellphone when installed in the support base, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVoltrix1 on 06/19/2013

It's strong and wont fall. Your telephone is save + grip pads to prevent damage on your phone. Greatest product, been looking for this for a long time. I easily watch movies on my mobile! Also compatible in the Car It's not that long but more then enough! On the box there is a false photoshopped picture.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byREBOULET on 05/10/2013

Twists in all directions and allows you to do what you want to hold your phone. I use it in the car and I can use my Iphone as for GPS. It is quite expensive and it's a shame because this is for me the only problem for this purpose: it is too expensive ! Very fit forall : in the car, in the office, at ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections