DX » Community » Reviews » 270-Degree Rotation Suction Cup Car Mount Holder for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaleskrajcik on 11/15/2013

Very good price, iPhone 5 fits in the car holder really nice. Also you can use iPhone camera because phone holder does not cover it. You can change rotation easily while driving only with one hand. The arm of the car mount holder is hard to adjust or manipulate with but when it is done it does not move ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdguthrie on 11/08/2013

This thing is strong! Both the suction cup and goose neck are VERY strong. I may need the jaws of life to get this sucker off (pun INTENDED). Great viewing angles and once in place it doesn't move. Imagine trying to unwrap a python from your arm...it's like trying to move the goose neck None so far The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrenttaylor9999 on 06/27/2013

I use this item with my iPhone 5 and it fits securely and has not fallen out for the past few months that I've used this product. This is a great for people that use GPS on their phone while driving, the hands free product allows you to attach it securely to your windshield while you drive, allowing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections