Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaracashans on 09/14/2013

Looks beautiful, easy to read the time. Also very easy to wear because it adjusts for different size of arms. The diamonds incrusted are very nice. The steel wires used as bracelet are flexible but will keep the watch firmely on the arm. None whatsoever. I just hope that the diamonds will not fall out. I expected a low-quality watch when I ordered, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphonse73 on 09/08/2013

overall is a good watch, has good materials, it is even bigger than you see in the photos, steel promises mantain its luster for a long time and gives the appearance of being a wrist watch something more expensive, it is Mexico like a watch ranges between $ 20 and $ 30 USD, for less than $ 8 USD. is really cheap without leaving an acceptable quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhollabackgirl on 08/17/2013

The price is a steal- under $5 for a great watch! Many people thought it`s more expensive than it was, all I said was that I ordered it online- didn`t want to give my secret away. It`s still working half a year later. Appears like in the photo. none. From other people`s reviews it could make sense that it may not fit larger boned people- it wasn`t a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymamisko on 06/26/2013

Really good watch, it's as beautiful as it seems in the pics, it was for my girlfriend, and i spent $125 on a watch here in Argentina and now that this one have arrived i want to kill myself because she likes it a lot and it only cost me $4 haha!! About the shipping, first I thought that maybe it'll never come to my work address, it took more than 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruthchidi on 06/14/2013

the price is very ok very easy to use looks very beautiful i think it will be durable too. non for now with respect to the product in general, i.e design, cost, functionality and ease of use. it is generally ok but i think it will be nice to mixed colors in addition to the gold and silver. the two color options makes the choices very limited and that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefialt on 05/20/2013

It's the second identical watch I order for my wife. It's nice, it's very easy to put on and to take off, the cifers and the hands are clearly visible, it looks more expensive than it cost. Fits both thin wrist like my wife has, and the thick one. The white coating is a bit fragile and wastes at some places after several monthhs of usage. Anyway for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

I think it's a cool watch and it's cheap! Looks luxury in my arm, even when this watch is for my wife!! It's going to be a good present, I can't wait to my wife's birthday. Dealextreme is a good opportunity to get a good and cheap present. The bracelet is little but not too much, and it can be opened easily. It's not exactly a "con" because ... Read more

Bracelet Watch Bracelet Watch from Dealextreme
    0 0
  • posted bydiana206 on 03/21/2013

I got this watch last summer! It is so pretty and girly, I was wearing it all the time. It still works. It was not expensive so I am not afraid if I scratch it or lose it somewhere - I can order it again! I have thin hands so I am glad I could find a small watch, because other watches look huge when I wear them. Really none, sometimes it does pinch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelajboy on 02/22/2013

This is an amazing product. It worth every single cent. No one can say anything bad about this product. I buy it to my sister and she is so happy with it. Elegant, stylish, looks expensive but indeed it's not. What else to say... I can't see anything bad about it and I don't agree whit anyone who can say something bad aobut this product. No bad side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotito1690 on 01/26/2013

-Big numbers that makes it easy to see. -Really easy to put on, and it adjust perfectly to wrist size. You can stretch it to fit on bigger wrists. -Stylish and can be wear with any clothes, really nice and pretty. We only had it for 1 week, so wouldn't know about the durability, but for 4.90 I think it totally worth it. If you have the wrist too small,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections