DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Power Panel - 89*57mm (5V 130mA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPuolikas on 05/13/2014

Easy to use Compact Thin Good surface quality Firm Made from one part Sharp measurements (mine was 89.2 x 57.2 mm) Curved when recieved (1mm upwards) Hard to raise the voltage to 5V Hard to recognize + and - spots Price is that matters. This cheap panel can't be top-quality, but it achieves all that you need in solar panel hobbying. Overall a good product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykadyrch on 04/18/2013

High-quality bracket with biting costs. Given that you need to take a few pieces to the current strength was greater. Connects directly to the phone nokia black and white slowly begins to charge and it pleases. The price is high. Produces less than the stated amount. In general, a good product. But the price is high. Of course, all solar panels are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjlauro on 07/31/2012

Output voltage more than 4,8V in SP/Brazil. I bought six pieces all maintained the standard. It looks strong and qualitative. I used three solar panels to charge a 12V battery, it worked perfectly.. Manufacturing good quality, easy to structure various pieces into larger modules. Under direct sun, it is necessary, protection with a blade of glass, avoids ... Read more

battery charger
    0 0
  • posted byllenchikk on 04/26/2011

Output voltage more than 4.5V at cloudly weather. Mobile phone shows charging status when connected. It looks strong and qualitative. It has compact size. It has pins for easy soldering. It was not possible to receive the declared current 130mA. The temperature of panel increase at direct sun, and current decrease (need cooling for stable output current)... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections