DX » Community » Reviews » Pisen FG1 Li-Ion Battery Pack for Sony Cybershot W/H/T-Series Digital Cameras (3.6V 1000mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvenuz on 06/19/2013

- cheap; - overall build quality is decent; - measured capacity - 920mAh, runtime similar to original sony BG1; - camera's battery indicator works correctly; - no degradation after months of hard use; can't find any cons. although it would be better to buy it with plastic carrying case. bought it for ... Read more

good at 400mA discharge, 920mAh capacity with original sony BG1

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 01/30/2013

Cannot believe that this battery is actually better than the original one, and costs only 1/3 of the price. This battery hold the charge longer than the original one. For this price I bought 2, put one in the camera and carry the other one which is always charged. Now I do not have to worry about running ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrafter65 on 12/06/2012

I use this in my Sony HX-9V camera. It fits without any problem, and works as expected. I'm glad to say the 'InfoLithium' feature (tells you remainng life in minutes) actually works. It charges in the camera just like the original BG-1 that came with my camera. This is really important... see below. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychb23 on 07/17/2012

This batterie fits perfectly in my SONY Cybershot camera, just what i need ! And very cheap compared to the brand model. A must have ! with a full charge, this batterie does not runs as long as the original one, but there is so little difference... You can also order the batterie charger from dealextrem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaspiansan on 07/10/2011

Lasts a long time. Charges quickly (esp with sku 08903). Stays cool. Hmm, what else can you say about a battery? It has a cool white label :P None so far. Buy this and the charger sku 8903. It's the perfect combination for your Sony camera. I'm using mine with the DSC-HX9v and it works perfectly. One ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuzzyFocus on 05/06/2011

This Pisen battery fits perfectly in my Sony HX-5V. The original battery that Sony ships with this camera is a NP-BG1 (910mAh) which lacks the info lithium feature. The Pisen FG1 (1000mAh) reports the number of minutes left, so it is an info lithium type. Packaging of the product is good, so there was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 01/16/2010

- Cheaper (by far) than what Sony wants for a replacement battery. - Lasts longer than the BG-1 battery it replaces. - Works with sku 8903 (BG1 charger on DX) without issue. - None so far. Hopefully none, ever. - Buy along with sku 8903 if you don't have a wall charger, or if you want to be able to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManoo on 07/28/2009

I decided to buy this battery because the battery that comes in the box with my Cybershot (BG1) is downloaded quickly. And here (Argentina) an original Sony battery (FG1) is very expensive. After a month of continued use of this battery every time I'm happier with my purchase. A great product. None. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycazbaz on 03/01/2009

Great item for the price. Works well to replace my BG1 batteries. Much cheaper than the genuine items, and cheaper than any others I could find. No cons that I can think of. Recommend if the you have a cybershot like me. Not sure if they will last as long as the sony items, but they are around half the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections