DX » Community » Reviews » MK808 Cortex A9 1.6GHz Dual Core Android 4.1 Mini PC w/ 8GB Memory / Measy RC11 Air Fly Mouse
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamuelpt on 07/01/2014

Quite versatile in terms of video formats recognized. Remote keyboard is more practical than other alternatives, but it still requires some time getting used to it. Does not take up a lot of space. Android Operating system is a plus. Remote keyboard is not very quick to master. All the cables, power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycuchipa on 08/19/2013

Easy to use. Easy to understand the Android version running. Easy to configure with TV, just choosing "HDMI" input. Very tinny. It have high wifi signal. If you install "MoboPlayer+ESFileExplorer" you can play your movies/music in a shared folder in your Windows PC. The RC control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrHoffman on 08/11/2013

-Plug and play -Stream it all to the TV for FREE -Picture quality is excellent -The remote still baffles me as to how it works! -Its as simple as point and shoot -Heats up -No off button -not really a con -Needs more USB ports -ecosystem tech - loving it, in the same league as apple tv but as with android,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypilouy on 08/06/2013

Excellent for HTPC great remote control,needs a bit of practising but after a while is OK. very low power consumption Do not work with NETFLIX,had to find an alternative OS that support it Do not have a turn of button or reboot command some junk chinese apps that cannot be unistalled unless you root ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJavier25 on 07/09/2013

Very easy to use and easy to set up. It works perfectly with the Wi Fi. Once you are familiarized with android you can do a lot of things. You can access to google play and download all applications and games you want The air mouse doesn´t have too much precision. The text in screen is small. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 05/22/2013

Well, it's a cheap product that works pretty good. Small, Well designed, I feel it solid, it comes ready to play with it Performance is good I'm able to type 3m far from it. It only has 1 USB port so you need to get a powered USB hub if you want to use your hard drive to play movies. I wonder how a quad ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPsond on 05/09/2013

Although not as powerful as hooking a full fledged PC up to your tv/monitors, it gets the job done nicely. I've bought this package as well as both pieces separately and have been using them for several months - the remote truly is amazing for a media center once you get the hang of the mouse. As mentioned ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDRastislav1 on 04/30/2013

good price, low energy consumption - my ordinary tv turned into SMART TV in moment. Now application like - youtube, facebook, skype and many more used by TV. Package contains English Users guide - good for everyone Android as operaiting system is quick, and doesn´t freeze. i didnt discover anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgsanjuan on 04/19/2013

- It turns any hdmi-enabled tv into a smart tv. - It works better than all the smart tv's I've tried till now. - It has android 4.1.1, that means it runs chrome which comes preinstalled. - The air mouse is the perfect complement. It even has a power button, useful for shut down the android device which ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byadrianofborges on 04/18/2013

1)This is very fun. It arrives in about three weeks. 2)It's easy to connect to TV. 3)Accept external storage like pen drive, hard disk or flash disk. OTG ready. 4) There are videos on Youtube teaching how to root and update. 5) It is fast (dual core and 1.6 GHz enables this). No lack video or something ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections