Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cooooooooooool

posted by adrianofborges on 04/18/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

1)This is very fun. It arrives in about three weeks.
    2)It's easy to connect to TV.
    3)Accept external storage like pen drive, hard disk or flash disk. OTG ready.
    4) There are videos on Youtube teaching how to root and update.
    5) It is fast (dual core and 1.6 GHz enables this). No lack video or something like this.
    6) I thought it would heat and freeze, reboot or something, but nothing this happened.
    7) The Air Mouse is cool, easy to adjust to the screen. You just have to slide the cursor from one side to another, up and down.
    8) Nice and easy.

Cons:

1)Air Mouse Keyboard is good but repeat characters if you keep key pressed, even just a little bit. You have to press it fast;
    2) HDMI cable is too short and hangs the gadget in the air. It can cause a wire break in the future. I will try to attach it to the TV with a clamp.
    3) Air Mouse doesn't have such a touch screen, a wheel or ball to slide objects. It is missing.
    4) Wifi signal is shown as weak but works fine.
    5) I didn't find bluetooth, microphone or camera. Need USB HUB to connect all of these.

OtherThoughts:

We are having a good experience with this device at home but sometimes my daughters want to watch their favorite beauty programs in the cable TV and I have to quit.

Bottomline:

Very nice. I would buy a Quad Core like SKU: 177884 in the future, but it is still to much expensive to me.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections