Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9596132 on 03/21/2016

This RFID reader is a great little gadget, it works first time and when a card is scanned, the card number is typed out as if the reader was a keyboard. The only con with this reader is if you start the computer with it plugged in, the reader may "freeze" and refuse to scan cards, to fix this the... Read more

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byLFriml on 03/20/2016

Pros: Cheap and very easy to use product. It works without any problems. Cons: Nothink. I used it with SKU: 231731 and a simple script in Excel to identify and display the score on a team-building event.

Impression:Cheap,Easy to use,Works perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byUDGSound on 12/07/2015

Pros : Small, good quality, and I can say Nothing for the price, cheap and good ! I use this everyday to stamp my schedules

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bysvethristov on 11/03/2015

Pros: Reads 125 khz cards (EM4100/TK4100). No specific drivers needed - installs as HID by default. Automatically outputs the card serial number at any place where your typing prompt is active at the moment. Cons: none found so far :)

Impression:Great product,Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byhallerknaller on 10/24/2015

The card reader acts as a second keyboard. So if you put a NFC Tag above it it will type the ID in to te computer and press enter. So you can't realy read NFC Tags.. But for a simple authentication system or something its useful, cheap and easy to use.

Impression:Not that useful;

0 0 0

• posted byZileSa on 08/12/2015

This reader is very easy to install, fully functional. I succeeded to adjust my C# code to read from it, so I believe this is cheap solution for taylored proximity solutions.

Impression:perfect,Great product;

1 0 0

• posted bymmzt1 on 07/13/2015

Leds on (only red), but doesn't work

Impression:Doesn't work;

0 0 0

• posted by9393590 on 06/02/2015

Pros. Very cheap, and easy keyboard virtual driver for easy platform independent installation, Cons. no rs232 cable, no usb->com port driver and pretty useless other than getting the card ATR no: , dont buy this if you are planning on using this to read ID cards and stuff. Cannot be called a ID .... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydewern on 05/07/2015

No install nedeed, just plug and it works, works perfectly every time! Very good reading distance, it works even thru wood.

Impression:perfect,Easy Install;

0 0 0

• posted byrbaretta on 04/25/2015

Pros: Relamente ele funciona como plug & play. Contras: Os cartões que eu tinha não funcionaram na leitura do aparelho, acredito que a frequencia era diferente.

Impression:Easy Install;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere