DX » Community » Reviews » G4 2.9W 270lm 3200K Warm White 12-SMD 5630 LED Light Bulb - White + Yellow (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbm333 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These lights are bright and provide consistent light when they're working. The light was evenly spread and was a nice, warm colour considering they're LEDs Cons:They died quickly; like after a few months. I've lost about half of them so far. LEDs should be lasting at le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakornishev on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good and efficient part. Operates and performs as described. You can feel how efficient it is even just by touching the part while it is working, it is barely warm. Cons:No cons. Description should have AC voltage supply specified somewhere. OtherThoughts... Read more

3 0
  • posted byXuzinho on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This two LED lamps is a great product. I bought this product to replace the halogen lamps that were installed on the frame of my mirror. Paying attention to the characteristics of size and power, choose this model with 270 lumens, low consumption, only 2.9W. + Lamps are... Read more

All buyed itens. The package is slightly dented but ok. Other package protecting the led bulbs. The bulb instaled Using the light with a driver buyed on DX too. Instaled on my bath mirror
  • posted bydavo44 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light is the best I have purchased to date. The color temperature is very close to an incandescent light and is very good as a reading light. Build appears to be good also. Cons:Price is a little higher than similar Led lights. OtherThoughts:This is the fourth mode... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections