DX » Community » Reviews » UG802 + N5901 Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Air Mouse / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytatucera on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very useful, you can convert your conventional TV into a smart TV. Very easy to resell Very good price in comparison to other options Nice presentation with a great packaging A lot of apps to download Has GOOGLE PLAY store, something that my clients ask frequentl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:work very well, everything that I planned to do with this device I did, I´m glad with that.Cons:Yes, I had issues with my device too. Control (lenovo) the trackball works fine at first, but started with gaps with the movement, some times was impossible to move the a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMorbidrod on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to install and works great with remote. Reasonably fast.Cons:Wireless connection not too great. Trackball not that accurate and feels a bit cheap. Powersupply didn't fit on european outlet. Maybe add a piece to make it fit the different power outlets. Color... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarlissfreire on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good device for the price. Works as expected out of the box. Just plug and play. Comes with market, install apps, works with external HDD. Very good with Netflix.Cons:Poor quality of the trackball (lenovo). Just unusable. Have to attach a real mouse. Other than that... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomerbd on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:great android device. i love it. i see youtube, downloaded apps all is great.Cons:the keyboard is not easy to use, its nice and useful because its small but not easy to use. when i type letters sometimes it just multiplies my clicks so instead of k i get kkkkk this is re... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzeus4u on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Fast boot up time applications runs smoothly full android support No flash problem easy installitionCons:build quality is bad my charger was broken in the boxOtherThoughts:Good for home usage, no problem for installation to your home tv.Bottomline:If you dont have a smart... Read more

2 0
  • posted byelchanly on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:MiniPC is just amazing. It is capable of normal tablet-things, but also you can use it as Media Player in a HDMI-USB tv. Just plug and fly. Good response and invisible behind tv.Cons:Plug is not european, u need converter if u dont have USB plug in your TV. It... Read more

3 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections