DX » Community » Reviews » UG802 + N5901 Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Air Mouse / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• it is a good stuff

posted by Otta321 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

work very well, everything that I planned to do with this device I did, I´m glad with that.

Cons:

Yes, I had issues with my device too.
    Control (lenovo) the trackball works fine at first, but started with gaps with the movement, some times was impossible to move the arrow on the screen (one day I was near to throw it to the wall), after the stress period it come back to work itself (good because the wall was waiting). keyboard never worked 100%, some times left one or more letters behind when typing or (the worst thing) repete one letter a lot.
    I used it to see more than 10 movies, the audio 5.1 never worked fine.
    The screen resolution is not a true 1080P, it is 720P rescaled to 1080P.
    Why not the main browser of Android system? I don´t like the browser that come with.

OtherThoughts:

Anyone can install it, very easy. I installed a software to manage the external keyboard, it help me to avoid the screen keyboard, but I still having the special chars issue ( In portuguese we use letter like ã ç é) I believe that I missing something on the keyboard configuration, just this.

Bottomline:

It is a very good stuff, If you thinking about have one, do it!!
    When I start to wrote this review I saw that the price decreased a little, so it I strong recommend.
    The last thing to say is that a changed the rom, it become faster, trackball now working fine, keyboard is working fine too and I flashed it with a true 1080P kernel.
    This device is good, with a new rom is awesome.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections